Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Roadster 2.5 - 100 miles - Silver - No VIN listed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out that license plate!
i-5.JPG

thumbs_tesla_1_nicola.png

Last edited:
Who loves a car enough to get a cool vanity plate like that, and then only drives it 75 miles?And that's assuming it only had 25 on the clock [like ours] when it arrived.
Based on recent averages, the odometer could have read 75 upon delivery!

Can any Signature 100 or other Roadster 1.5 owners comment on their odometer readings at delivery? Is there a thread for this already?

Mine had 111 miles on it when delivered. The VehicleLogs show a 2-hour trip for 60 miles in its early history, then storage. I was told by the sales staff that Tesla Motors wants to "thoroughly test" every car because this is such new technology, but that would not be consistent with delivering the Signature 100 with low miles ("untested") and then start testing more thoroughly after they've delivered thousands of them. I suspect it's just that the "on spec" cars get used for errands and such because they're available.

Anyway, my point is that this Silver 2010 Roadster 2.5 may never have been driven by an owner. The variation in odometer readings on freshly delivered Roadsters varies too much to say. The VehicleLogs would probably tell the story, provided you can find the date when the car transitioned from Tesla Motors to its first owner.

i bought my 2.0 from Webb Farrer the seller of this car as well. He is an agent for weathy car collectors in the southern california area. He can locate and arrange for the purchase of about any car you can imagine. My purchase was quick and easy. He took care of all the little details.