Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owners working at Amazon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Right_Said_Fred

May 11, 2012
The Netherlands
For months now I've been trying to get in touch with someone in a higher management position at Amazon. To no avail. I guess it's easier to cross the DMZ between South Korea and North Korea than to get through to Amazon management.

Now I do understand that there must be hundreds of people trying to reach Amazon management every day, with micro-issues like a problem with delivery, a quality issue or a refund, and I can imagine that these complaints need to go through other channels. And the same goes for the job application of every programmer in the world who thinks he's the whizzkid Amazon is looking for. But what I want to share is much bigger.

I've actually got an idea (tested through the sales channel at Amazon.de and the sales channel of my own website) that can, no, that will, increase sales of Amazon's affiliates/third party sellers by at least 20% (it is 76% on my own sales!), which means billions of extra yearly revenue for Amazon.

So I was wondering, as a Tesla enthousiast, if there are Tesla owners here at TMC who are in a position to get someone to reach out to me, with a name, e-mail address (not general) or phone number (not general) of someone at Amazon who can actually make a difference. Or maybe they themselves are that person. So I can at least present the idea I have (tested and proven!). Because until now it only got botched somewhere in the basement at Amazon, which is a huge missed opportunity for Amazon management, share holders and affiliates.

Please send me a PM if you are that person.

Edit: my idea does not encompass any market development or difficult logistical or operational changes, it only requires a simple change to the Amazon website, nothing more. Costs virtually nothing and results are guaranteed.

Last edited: