Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X tailgate at Super Bowl?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that the RAMS are moving back to Los Angeles, I no longer have to worry about the Supercharger network between here and St Louis to see all NFC West games for my Niners...

It is a shame that there is a Super Bowl Party being held at the Forty-Niners house today, but they aren't invited.

But I have wondered if NFL stadiums would begin to sport HPWCs in premium parking spots in the future...

Now that the RAMS are moving back to Los Angeles, I no longer have to worry about the Supercharger network between here and St Louis to see all NFC West games for my Niners...

It is a shame that there is a Super Bowl Party being held at the Forty-Niners house today, but they aren't invited.

But I have wondered if NFL stadiums would begin to sport HPWCs in premium parking spots in the future...
The Seattle Service Center is walking distance from Century Link Field. In case you're in town for the Niners/Seahawks showdown. Not sure they'll let Niners fans (or anyone else actually) use it during games though. ;-)

goneskiian: Wow. After the utter travesty that was supposed to be a 'Super Bowl' today, I may well give up on the NFL for the duration. I already gave up on the National Free Throw League (NBA). It may be time to do the same for the No Fun League.

goneskiian: Wow. After the utter travesty that was supposed to be a 'Super Bowl' today, I may well give up on the NFL for the duration. I already gave up on the National Free Throw League (NBA). It may be time to do the same for the No Fun League.

I went to sleep twice...dreamed about a Model X delivery, but other than a couple of outstanding players...ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Wait a minute.....You don't like Defense??? Both Denver and Carolina have a SUPER Defense. (Denver's was just a Tad better on Sunday) I love to see smashmouth DEFENSE. All of the Primadonna Offensive guys like Cam disgust me. What a sore loser...he needs to grow up. He is a heck of a player, but I would not want his attitude on my team. Defense wins championships. If you get your butt kicked, admit it, be humble and come back stronger to return the favor.

Last edited:
Wait a minute.....You don't like Defense???
I have no problem with Defense -- when it does its job, by setting up their own Offense for success. I do have a problem with Punt Wars. It seems as if teams are just going through the motions: 1-2-3-KICK! 1-2-3-KICK! Forced fumbles and interceptions don't count when your own Offense comes out and does another: 1-2-3-KICK! Forcing someone to give you the ball back is almost of no concern when your Punt Returner continually signals a Fair Catch and makes no attempt to advance the ball either. I prefer to see the ball move, one way or the other. Either by the Defense pushing someone back to a Safety or 4th and Forever... Or one team's Offense utterly humiliating the other team's Defense as if they are not there. But really, I prefer to see both teams putting their absolute best on the field through all four quarters and a full 60 minutes of play. This was the worst game I have seen since the Patriots vs Eagles. And that one was really, really BAD. When one team shows up, and the other forgets how to play, it really gets on my nerves. I was hoping for a redux of Favre vs Elway, which was my absolute favorite Super Bowl to watch, even though I am a San Francisco Forty-Niners fan.