Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

adding an avatar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This seems to have changed with the new site design. When I click on my avatar on my profile page, I get the error "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Is there a probation period or a minimum number of posts before I'm allowed to create an avatar?

Thanks.

This seems to have changed with the new site design. When I click on my avatar on my profile page, I get the error "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Is there a probation period or a minimum number of posts before I'm allowed to create an avatar?

Thanks.
Atleast six POSTS for Signature , don't know for Avatar..may be 6 posts is the key to the Alibaba Cave..Try it a let me know your luck:)

You should give a Thumbs up, its located on your right hand side above the Quotes and reply...Nice Avatar..is it a fault???

Ahh. Thanks for the Thumbs up hint. Done!

Thanks about the avatar too. Not a fault, just a crack in the road from subsidence due to shaking. The photo was taken in Pakistan after the 7.7 quake in October that was centered in Afghanistan.

Reactions: Mr.science3000