Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Email from Tesla About 1.99% Financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought mine last Monday and they gave me the info to apply. The company is called Alliant

Here is the link they gave me.

Tesla Loan Application

Applied Tuesday but still haven't heard back.

Would you like contact info for a specific Alliant employee you could work with?

- - - Updated - - -

Alliant credit union has been giving rates like that or better for years. Search the forum and you'll see many of us who bought in 2013 financed with Alliant at 1.49%.

They had .99 for a while too.

Alliant credit union has been giving rates like that or better for years. Search the forum and you'll see many of us who bought in 2013 financed with Alliant at 1.49%.

I financed through Alliant last June for 1.99%. They were very easy to work with and understood the Tesla process very well. I would highly recommend them.

They had .99 for a while too.

I'm one of those that financed with Alliant in 2013… Their site shows the current rate is 1.99%...

As for this email, is Tesla still offering the resale value guarantee -- if so, 1.99% from Tesla with the resale value guarantee is better than 1.99% from some place else without...

They have really messed up by low balling on trades. The best source on new sales would be to offer better upgrade programs to existing owners. I won't upgrade until there is a better deal, my current financing is better than what they are offering.

I have an approved application via Alliant right now that I made directly on their side. Are these emails a different type of loan product? I haven't received an email. If it is a different product, should I ask my DS whether I can take advantage of it so I can have the resale guarantee value that comes with financing directly via Tesla's loan product?