Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SparkMap for iOS - Closed Beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love my Model S but I found all the charging station map apps for iOS to be infuriatingly terrible. Most of them are simple webView wrappers of poorly designed apps with no data caching, slow and laggy UI and terrible UX. So I decided to make my own. Ive been tinkering with it for a while now and figured I'd run a closed beta test with Apple TestFlight.

If anyone would be interested in participating in the test that would be awesome. Simply send me a private message with your apple id email and you'll be added to the beta. The app is currently awaiting a beta review by Apple but I reckon it will be up in a day or two.

SparkMap is a simple app for discovering charging stations nearby or anywhere in the world. It uses intelligent data caching so you dont necessarily have to re-download data if you're on a limited or slow internet connection and lets you filter out charging stations based on connection types. It has a bunch of nice features including 3D Touch, Apple Maps based map engine, and more. Ill attach a couple of preview screenshots.

Whether you want to participate in the beta or not, please feel free to post ideas and suggestions if you have any.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-05 at 17.57.15.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-05 at 17.57.15.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 106