Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen. 2: TESLA Phone Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

A must-have for every TESLA Enthusiast

Charging cable for your Smartphone that looks like the original Tesla Supercharger

Ready-to-charge with Micro-USB or Apple Lightning cable

3D-printed and very realistic

Worldwide shipping is no problem.
Feel free to contact me for further questions!

Will be shipped within 10 working days.
Delivery time to the USA can be up to three weeks.

Please comment if you want to have Apple Lightning / Micro USB charging cable.

List Date: 2/5/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Gen. 2: TESLA Phone Supercharger
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $99.00

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

708b85f2-f896-470e-8b8c-21d7950aea27.jpg

I try to order from your link but cannot select another country(Hong Kong), please advice.

Hmmm, at Panjo I chose that worldwide shipping is possible. Don't know why it is not working...

You will receive a PM.

By the way: it took me weeks to have files ready, I am not going to share them by now. Sorry.
And not all parts are 3D-printed, and they're sanded and painted as well.

A must-have for every TESLA Enthusiast

Charging cable for your Smartphone that looks like the original Tesla Supercharger

Ready-to-charge with with Micro-USB / Apple Lightning cable

3D-printed and very realistic

Worldwide shipping is no problem.
Feel free to contact me for further questions!

Will be shipped within 10 working days.
Delivery time to the USA can be up to three weeks.

Please comment if you want to have Apple Lightning / Micro USB charging cable.

List Date: 2/5/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Gen. 2: TESLA Phone Supercharger
On Sale For: $99.00

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

ac5e18c6-8e7d-4d9c-b37c-345b6e063881.jpg

"with with"?!?!

You know, all this wonderful miscellaneous Tesla crap is going to bankrupt me. Screw the cost of the car. It's all the stuff I have bought after the car that is killing me!:tongue:

So does the phone stand against the charger in a cradle or just lie on the desk? Curious.

I expect you'll see my order soon!

Oh. And it looks awesome.

Come on guys...

Such a tiny little piece.... no space for liquid cooling! :cool:
The input cable is USB 5V - the electric power would be tremendous and all laptop batteries would be discharged in a second.

Not cool

Looks great! I'm in the USA and have access to a 3D printer at my library, would you share the file so we can print our own?

I like many of you thought the Supercharger phone charger was unbelievably cool. When I clicked on the link to see what others thought I was shocked and ashamed that you asked Maddin0r for the file. I can only imagine the many hours he has invested and is trying to make a couple bucks and recoup some of the costs for all the time he invested. It is extremely generous of him to offer it to us on the forum. The least we can all do is support him. Asking him for the file to print your own is outright rude and not in the spirit of the Tesla forums.

I like many of you thought the Supercharger phone charger was unbelievably cool. When I clicked on the link to see what others thought I was shocked and ashamed that you asked Maddin0r for the file. I can only imagine the many hours he has invested and is trying to make a couple bucks and recoup some of the costs for all the time he invested. It is extremely generous of him to offer it to us on the forum. The least we can all do is support him. Asking him for the file to print your own is outright rude and not in the spirit of the Tesla forums.

Thanks for your words bmanke.

I never worked with CAD programs before and it took me a long time to learn basic things, I always wanted to do a second generation of my smartphone supercharger (first one was in 2014 posted here as well).

Just for the reference:
this is something like a third of my wasted first prototypes - I stopped collecting them and disposed them directly:

IMG_4723.JPG

Pardon me - I'm not trying to steal anything, and I am not disrespecting the creator of this item. Early in this thread, he wrote:

This is just my private hobby, I would like to share.

With $25 shipping for a novelty because the seller is thousands of miles away, and word from the seller that he was doing this just for fun, I thought it reasonable to ask if he would share the file. I didn't demand it, didn't demean him or his work, or frankly do anything negative. I asked a question. The answer may be (and obviously is) no. Very well. Reasonable answer. But my question isn't unreasonable given the seller is on another continent and we live in an age where a file can be sent and one could create the item on their kitchen counter. Thingiverse has many Tesla items because people on the internet often like sharing their creations at no cost. Many people both sell finished items and provide free plans/instructions/CAD files to do it yourself. It's not uncommon, especially with 3D printed novelties. I'd wager a guess that the creator built upon knowledge gained for free over the internet by those giving away their knowledge and creations at no cost. In fact, Thingiverse exists because it's expressly NOT rude to ask for a design of something you find really cool and want to print yourself. You're possibly just unaware of these 3D printing communities. Sharing on the internet is sort of what makes the internet awesome. And again, I just asked a question for gods sake. You were shocked and ashamed? I think that's really just an incredible overreaction.

So, I apologize if I offended you. That wasn't my intention. Good luck with the sale, I wish you nothing but success! It's a very cool item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerdy_Engineer
I agree with Milehigh. Its as simple as "no i dont want to share" I mean just as easily as tesla is cool with him using their trademark (without paying for it) im sure he could share the design. Doesnt have to and thats his right, but dont blast a guy because he ask a question.

Great design and awesome to see people do 3d stuff for tesla. Great hobby i also love 3d printing and have been tinkiring with other tesla designs also.