Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production VIN 25x on its way to Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks!

Supposed to arrive the week of February 15th and then a week for prep.

Reserved 9/23/13
Ordered 12/8/15
Confirmed 12/16/15

I ordered Pearl White P90D with Ludicrous. Standard Wheels. Carbon Fiber Decor. High Amp charger. Black Leather Seats. Six Seat Interior. Autopilot. Premium Package. Towing Package.

Thanks!

Supposed to arrive the week of February 15th and then a week for prep.

Reserved 9/23/13
Ordered 12/8/15
Confirmed 12/16/15

I ordered Pearl White P90D with Ludicrous. Standard Wheels. Carbon Fiber Decor. High Amp charger. Black Leather Seats. Six Seat Interior. Autopilot. Premium Package. Towing Package.

Congrats! What was your reservation #?

*redacted*

Aquaexceed, the RN number which you posted above is not the number people were looking for. This RN number is a number which Tesla uses to track your order, and should be kept private between you and them.

People were asking about your original sequence number, if you had one.

Could you verify that your car is a regular production vehicle, and not a Signature series?

Thanks,
Ron
SigX VIN #484

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! A little disappointed though... I confirmed my P90D ludicrous 2 weeks earlier than you did and yet my VIN is in the high 300's and my DS said it's not even in production yet! Only difference between our cars is the 22" wheels, autopilot, and color... same delivery location too. Beginning to think the delay due to the wheels is real.

It could also be the not having the autopilot. I believe that was one of the options that makes you go to the top of the list.

- - - Updated - - -

Reservation #8149 | Order Confirmed 12/15 | VIN Assigned 12/23 | Production VIN 25x | Model P90D | Premium Package | Autopilot | 20 inch Silver Helix Wheels | Titanium | Tan Leather | Ash | 6 Seat Configuration | White Headliner | Towing Package | High Amp Charger | Delivery Orlando SC | Delivery Scheduled 2-10 - 2-15

- - - Updated - - -

Been lurking here for a couple weeks and reading a bunch of negative posts. Thought I would post some happy news....happy for me anyway. Just got the call from my DS that my production VIN 25x is loaded up on transport and on its way to South Florida.

I also have a VIN in the 25x range with delivery in Florida. My car is now scheduled to be delivered between 2/10 - 2/15.

Reservation #8149 | Order Confirmed 12/15 | VIN Assigned 12/23 | Production VIN 25x | Model P90D | Premium Package | Autopilot | 20 inch Silver Helix Wheels | Titanium | Tan Leather | Ash | 6 Seat Configuration | White Headliner | Towing Package | High Amp Charger | Delivery Orlando SC | Delivery Scheduled 2-10 - 2-15

I was rez#1837. Vin 20x. Mine will be arriving to my SC in NY this weekend or early next week. They won't tell me how long it will take to prep until they have the car and can check it out. There have been trends towards needing to replace parts on some Sigs, in particular, for the 2nd row. I am hoping those kinks got worked out.

MX P90D, blue, black leather, carbon, 20 inch wheels, everything else except ludi and tow.

Congratulations to all who are expecting an imminent Delivery! Be sure to post pictures and impressions of your new arrivals! And yes, it really is like adding a new member to the Family, so do indulge your sudden need to take lots of photos and record tons of video, as you would for any other newborn child!