Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Besides people in CA, how many of you are going topless in February?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to disappoint, but Northern CA's been pretty wet recently, with temps in the 30's to low 40's in the morning. Keeping the Visium glass-top on until Spring. Virtual topless...

Sorry to disappoint, but Northern CA's been pretty wet recently, with temps in the 30's to low 40's in the morning. Keeping the Visium glass-top on until Spring. Virtual topless...

Yep, these are the months I run my glasstop and love it. The top slightly heats the cabin so its quite comfortable inside during the 40-50F mornings. I run my CF Tesla hardtop and Elise hardtop when I'm feeling like a change and want a different look from the Roadster.

I had the top off in January in Colorado! It was actually last Saturday. It's still topless in the garage... haven't gotten around to putting the soft top back on. I've found my threshold is about 58 degrees, but it depends on the sun and the "feels like" temperature.

It is unusually cold here in Phoenix. Couple weeks back I took the hard top off and went a day or two topless but it was getting too cold so I put it back on... I'm eager to take the hard top off in a week or two and leave it off for the rest of the year!

Not very likely

IMG_8114.JPG

(Picture from last year, but pretty mutch the same now :)
On the picture I am trying to force open the driver door... )

I know everywhere (except Los Angeles) has the saying "if you want different weather, just wait five minutes) but boy, in Colorado, it really can be true. My yard is covered in snow, and I took the Roadster out for a nice drive today and had to BLAST the a/c! I'm hoping the worst is behind us and we're in Roadster weather the rest of the season!