Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in RGV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello RGV,

I hear there are many many of us already enjoying this great car in the Valley.
Is there any interest in getting a list of us all?
Perhaps to exchange experiences and notes on our ventures in and around the area.
We could all benefit in pulling together.
I am in the position to setup a private email list if there is interest, if you are interestedr, just PM me and Ill give you the details.

Hello RGV,

I hear there are many many of us already enjoying this great car in the Valley.
Is there any interest in getting a list of us all?
Perhaps to exchange experiences and notes on our ventures in and around the area.
We could all benefit in pulling together.
I am in the position to setup a private email list if there is interest, if you are interestedr, just PM me and Ill give you the details.

Hello, down there! I'm also curious to know how many Tesla owners are down there, and possibly why. Now that the Victoria Supercharger is online, you should be able to get on the SC Highway (with an 85 or higher)

Once the SpaceX launch site is completed, you'll probably see quite a few of us down there to watch them take off and land.

Howdy! I have a number of relatives in Brownsville thrilled to see the Victoria SC opening. I still need another closer to Brownsville to get all of the way there in a timely manner. A destination charger in the city would be ideal. In the meanwhile, I'm forced to ICE it.

Yep. That was on my itinerary.
813d4148f29b76d0672ee68a7025ddfe.jpg

The Victoria SC shaves about 1 hour from additional 6 hour charging time. A SC in Corpus Christie and another nearer Brownsville would make the trip time reasonable.

Hello, down there! I'm also curious to know how many Tesla owners are down there, and possibly why. Now that the Victoria Supercharger is online, you should be able to get on the SC Highway (with an 85 or higher)

Once the SpaceX launch site is completed, you'll probably see quite a few of us down there to watch them take off and land.

That is what I am trying to do is to find out who we all are to pull forces so we can try to remedie the lack of interest in Tesla to put a
sc south of San Antonio as I was told it would happen by the end of last year and so far nothing.
I hear numbers from 20 to 100 but only seeing 2 so far since last April.
I also wonder why would more people buy Tesla down here if it is nerve racking to drive anywhere with a single 80A charger in between at Country Kitchen in George West. To top it off not long ago I stopped there to get my usual 1 hour charge to make it home from San Antonio and the main power line into the place started on fire, so much for any charge after that. Had to drive home at 50mph to make it with 7 miles left.
I was told they have replaced the wires and fixed it all, unfortunately the wife refuses to take the trip we usually do at least twice a month unles it is in the ICE. :((
:cursing: :scared:

Last edited: