Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Arrived in Dubai

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Model X Owners

Just got the Model X in Dubai and had to refill the AC gas and calibrated the passenger window.

i have to be honest if you pay attention the door rubbers and window Rubbers, as if they cut it with scissors or razor blades
and the doors needs to be adjusted to line them up, they are mm off.

looks like they are really in hurry to make them and wish the quality control should pay more attention

but overall what a car i love it.

20160202_113400.jpg
20160202_113319_HDR.jpg
20160202_112157.jpg

@ Fares Almazrooei ...Mabrook...What a nice surprise..we the Canadian Neighbors don't have one yet. Dubai, Stuttgart and China do. Good for global economy.

Thanks man

I wounder who owns them in Germany and China

- - - Updated - - -

That's awesome. Wish you had gotten it ~2–3 weeks earlier, though! Would have loved to swing by and see it while I was down there. :p

ZachShahan

It was a Challenge to Get one the 1st place 2-3 weeks ago would have been telling me go to the moon.

i really have to thank Forwardit.com for the transparency and the team over in GA

Thanks man

I wounder who owns them in Germany and China

Given the Ingolstadt registration # on the German sighting, one could speculate that it's Audi. The other possibility would be Tesla themselves taking advantage of some of the test facilities located in Ingolstadt (because of Audi, but independent of Audi) but it still seems more likely that a Tesla owned X in Europe would show a Dutch registration.

Given the Ingolstadt registration # on the German sighting, one could speculate that it's Audi. The other possibility would be Tesla themselves taking advantage of some of the test facilities located in Ingolstadt (because of Audi, but independent of Audi) but it still seems more likely that a Tesla owned X in Europe would show a Dutch registration.

interesting

I saw Elon's Model S (or at least a Model S being used by Elon) in the UK before there were any deliveries to Europe. It was registered in Munich and Left-hand drive. Perfectly feasible this was Tesla owned.

Wow great looking combination of exterior color and interior. Mubarak. Dubai has quite a car culture. How does the Tesla compare? Are people interested? How is the EV infrastructure across the UAE and gulf?

Hi Model X Owners

Just got the Model X in Dubai and had to refill the AC gas and calibrated the passenger window.

i have to be honest if you pay attention the door rubbers and window Rubbers, as if they cut it with scissors or razor blades
and the doors needs to be adjusted to line them up, they are mm off.

looks like they are really in hurry to make them and wish the quality control should pay more attention

but overall what a car i love it.

View attachment 110113View attachment 110114View attachment 110115