Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Hong Kong showroom / service centre opening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

markwj

Asia Pacific
Apr 10, 2011
Hong Kong
Tesla are opening their new showroom / service centre in Hong Kong.

Address will be G/F, Kings Palace, 52A Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T.

I've visited, and it is good ;-) I was probably their first customer (and my roadster now has a new hard top for the rainy season).

Really glad to see this is happening, and the commitment to Hong Kong that it shows.

The opening ceremony and owners/VIP party will be on 14th September. As usual, contact Jessie @ Tesla HK for details.

They've opened it up a bit with some other events as well.

cbda3a2b-54d6-3a20.jpg

cbda3a2b-54e5-d2bb.jpg

Tesla Hong Kong Opening

The Hong Kong store opened. Nice to see them finally have a solid base here.

Excellent turnout from Tesla, with a representative from Australia and the service head from USA flying in.

The Model S was on display (ok, a large picture of the Model S was on the wall), and the service centre was showing just how clean car service can be in the electric age.

I had some nice chats with the Tesla people, and really get a feeling they are committed to the Hong Kong market.

One disappointing bit of news was that the supply of RHD custom roadsters is also drying up (much sooner than I expected). Looks like spec-cars only pretty soon, with the remaining LHD custom roadsters destined for Europe (ex UK). Let's hope we can get as many into Hong Kong as possible before the end.

The street front:
teslahk_1.jpg

Opening presentation by Kevin:
teslahk_2.jpg

Showroom in the front, service centre in back, sliding glass doors dividing the two:
teslahk_3.jpg

Enough room for a Model S (but I'd rather see it out on the road doing test drives):
teslahk_4.jpg

Thunder Gray (nice color, but I'm biased):
teslahk_5.jpg

ESS and motor on display:
teslahk_6.jpg

I know this topic is old, but for anyone's information. This location has moved to another location nearby, it took me a long time to find the address as mentioned above but was closed and told to go further down.