Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Distribution of Tesla cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rostman

Aug 26, 2011
Hey guys. Does anybody know who in Tesla Motors is responsible for dealer relationships or something like that?
Trying to call them, but all my attempts were unsuccessful. They did not pick up the telephone at all but sometimes i'm lucky and some pretty girl pickes it up, but cant help me.
Who knows how Tesla is working with their dealers? Does they have dealers or they own just their offices?
Would like to sell their cars in our country, but its terrible that i dont know with whom i can talk about it in Tesla.
Any contacts, names or e-mail will be appreciated.

Anyone know the relationship between Tesla and Ferdinand Motors?

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/result?CAR_MODEL/MAKE=8078

97_-618597406.jpg

They have 2011 and 2013 Model S for sale? !
FINN Bil - Annonser - Brukte biler til salgs

Ferdinand Motors is a Norwegian exotic car importer. They were some of the first to sell Roadsters in Norway as well as Leafs and Volts. Earlier they did high-end sportscars only which is why they did the Roadster. Lately they have or are talking about creating a separate company dealing with green cars only, i.e EVs, PHEV, and assorted Hybrids. I think the Sig 1 in Europe was sold through them. They've also got the expertise needed to get a US-speced car legal status in Norway which is why many use them.
Like any car dealership in Norway they sell cars the same way Tesla does, but since they mostly deal with very expensive cars they've got more focus on excellent service than more mundane dealers.
I think they currently enjoy a special agreement with Tesla and I've got the impression they'll be acting dealer on our west coast since they are based out of Bergen. As far as I know a small company selling Roadsters in Norway by importing them, Top-Line is morphing into the the Oslo show room using the same people as Tesla employees.

So outside of the US, Tesla seems to have a less solid stance on only their own dealers. Probably because at least in Norway they are selling a lot and want to use this as a case-study or show case, and they need dealers ASAP. Using someone capable of selling Roadsters already and into Tesla products seems to be a good idea. Not to mention everyone likes the car buying experience here, as all our ICE dealers use the Tesla model for selling cars.

Cobos