Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Starting to deliver Production P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Darryl

ModelXTracker.com Co-Adm
Jul 27, 2015
Palm Beach FL
I went to the My Tesla page and got a big surprise. They have scheduled to deliver my car sometime between the 11-15 of February. My vin number is #000251. My ar is scheduled to be delivered to Orlando service center.

Another strange thing is I can no longer get to the Tesla Forum. When i ptess the link it takes me back to the main screen.

I went to the My Tesla page and got a big surprise. They have scheduled to deliver my car sometime between the 11-15 of February. My vin number is #000251. My ar is scheduled to be delivered to Orlando service center.

Another strange thing is I can no longer get to the Tesla Forum. When i press the link it takes me back to the main screen.
Tesla did some major updates to the web site over the weekend including exposing delivery dates and DS information on the "My Tesla" page. A few folks have said that these delivery estimates are not necessarily accurate, but hey, if you really get your X in 10 days, that would be awesome. Also, I don't think they deleted the forums on purpose. Probably an oversight. I expect that they'll be back up soon.

Another strange thing is I can no longer get to the Tesla Forum. When i ptess the link it takes me back to the main screen.
Here's to hoping :biggrin:

I'm assuming that only people with assigned VINs have delivery dates (which implies only people with the premium package). Is that correct?

This is not correct. I have orders everything on a P90DL, with every option selected, of course I also selected the premium upgrade. No Vin, nothing. Not even in the line for factory building. I really think Tesla is fixing something that has caused all those delays. I am very concerned...

This is not correct. I have orders everything on a P90DL, with every option selected, of course I also selected the premium upgrade. No Vin, nothing. Not even in the line for factory building. I really think Tesla is fixing something that has caused all those delays. I am very concerned...

What's your Res# or the date your reserved?

What's your Res# or the date your reserved?

Reservation: 11,xxx reserved on July 14

Confirmed: 1/4/16

Assigned a DS but does not know anything. No VIN. : (

Tesla.png

Last edited: