Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla website down for maintenance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find it amusing that I now see the changes within 5 min on a Sunday night
Only real update is the name of my DS, which I already knew because I go there & hassle them - nicely - all the time.

all the time:wink:

My DS is listed now as well - and I didn't have his contact information before. I won't be bothering him yet regardless. The change appears to be confined to the My Tesla portion, where the summary of my Teslas is also different than it was before.

Interesting - I thought only people who have already been introduced to their DS would see this information there. But my DS' contact info shows up as well even though I've never heard from him. I didn't even know I had one assigned to me.

Kind of cool, although it doesn't really make a shred of a difference in real life.

No, you shouldn't be Surprised. Sigs that ordered late or haven't been able to schedule a delivery yet should not hold up production deliveries. I'm production 24x and have the same delivery window.

Pvogel, that might be true if we ordered late, but we confirmed the order for our Signature Sept 29th, as we were headed up to the Model X reveal event in Fremont. We would be a little miffed if they are delivering all these productions before our Signature series.

Ron
SigX VIN #484

My new Window shows this:

Screenshot_2016-01-31-23-58-18.jpg