Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found KFI 640 AM on FM-HD In So Cal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After searching on the Forum I found out AM Radio was available on select FM HD stations
Just searched and Found KFI on 103.5 HD

John and Ken return to my Tesla. Found some other AM stations as well.

Am is so terrible and it was a huge disappointment not to get talk radio stations.

hope this helps others

Reactions: SDRick
After searching on the Forum I found out AM Radio was available on select FM HD stations

Am is so terrible and it was a huge disappointment not to get talk radio stations.

hope this helps others
Thank You! Searched everywhere and couldn't find the station. How did you search for it? I search under streaming, stations, etc and couldn't find it.

hope this helps others
Thanks, I have been looking for a way to get KFI 640 for 2 1/2 years on Tunein Radio. I will have to take a look at this again. Or are you only get this station on your FM side of your Radio?

I found KFI So Cal on FM 103.5, but it cuts in and out every few minutes, why?
Sounds like you're streaming it. You need to go to the radio stations.

KNX 1070 is also on HD Radio … KEarth 101 HD2 … invaluable in So Cal for Traffic on the 5's
KNX 1070 has an FM station too., try that.

KFI 640AM is here... Until he crashed on final for Corona.

1706394589506.png