Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Aerial Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ohmman

Upright Member
Global Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay/Truckee, CA
I'm creating this thread to host aerial (drone/quadcopter) photos of Supercharger locations. Ideally, each post should include the location (preferably in the post title), and then one or more still photos of the Supercharger. This will allow for in-thread searching when someone's headed to a specific location.

I have yet to get my quad, so I'm going to rely on others to post for now. Thanks in advance for your participation.

• Love
Reactions: gjunky
I had a photo of the El Centro supercharger from just after it opened. It's approximately on the approach path to Imperial airport runway 32. But it was a pretty crappy photo (hard to take a good photo with an iphone while trying to land...) and I must have deleted it. Sorry about that.

Victoria, Texas

attachment.php?attachmentid=106571.jpg

Slightly off topic, but in a new store near me they have used U shaped white lines to separate the car parking spaces, instead of single straight line, so that drivers are more likely to be centre and thus allow the car door to open without hitting the neighbours car. Perhaps tesla could do the same.
EmptyParkingLot.jpg

Pic is not of the store.

• Love
Reactions: sharma158