Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon accidentally admits using AP for email...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*yawn*

In context he was talking about how good the system worked in a very specific scenario; it works so good that, blah, blah, blah. We already know he's been testing AP from the start, and the ultimate goal is Autonomous. So him testing it to the extent of reading/doing e-mails just isn't a shock in any way, shape or form.

Whoops! He screws up and admits it's good for reading a book or checking emails.

Self busted

So typical

He's gettin chubby, they do say dad bods are in :redface:

He seems healthy, happy and funny. Asking for more is asking for trouble.

Public discussion of other people's appearance is asking for trouble. I hope TMC forum does not drop to a Donald Trump level discussions:scared:

Public discussion of other people's appearance is asking for trouble.

I've now seen three people on this forum mention his current weight (in threads on different topics, I might add). What I'd like to propose is for those people to post pictures of themselves, say one every two years for the last eight years, so that we can pick something that's going to be perceived as a negative to comment on because it's relevant and polite and the thing to do.

And yes, he's just as funny as ever. I thought the interviewer was excellent too.

I've now seen three people on this forum mention his current weight (in threads on different topics, I might add). What I'd like to propose is for those people to post pictures of themselves, say one every two years for the last eight years, so that we can pick something that's going to be perceived as a negative to comment on because it's relevant and polite and the thing to do.

And yes, he's just as funny as ever. I thought the interviewer was excellent too.

Great idea Krug.

To take this idea to a next level, we need to name those three and issue them with a public challenge that they post the most recent speedo or bikini selfies, for constructive public critique...

Or we just stop here, unless further infractions occur. Punishment needs to fit the crime (darn....).

All public debaters of anyone else's appearance, consider yourself warned. Any further debate must be accompanied by a selfie in a speedo or you will be declared a hypocritical chicken

Great idea Krug.

To take this idea to a next level, we need to name those three and issue them with a public challenge that they post the most recent speedo or bikini selfies, for constructive public critique...

Or we just stop here, unless further infractions occur. Punishment needs to fit the crime (darn....).

All public debaters of anyone else's appearance, consider yourself warned. Any further debate must be accompanied by a selfie in a speedo or you will be declared a hypocritical chicken

I would agree, except to my eye he looks tired and overworked (yes I am sure there is a component of jet lag). The issue I see is not someone who is a couch potato, slugging around the house and getting large. I am worried that he's gradually putting himself into ill health with work and stress.

I would hope that he can take some time for himself daily, half hour to an hour, get some exercise. I am a big proponent of swimming. Very efficient full body workout: cardio, core and strength training all rolled into one without hard impact like running etc...

I would hope that he takes better care of himself and lives a long, healthy life.

I would agree, except to my eye he looks tired and overworked (yes I am sure there is a component of jet lag). The issue I see is not someone who is a couch potato, slugging around the house and getting large.

I bet that couch potatoing is more tiring than running Space X and Tesla.

Couch potatoing makes a difference to the couch (ouch....)

Tesla and Space X are making a difference to our planet (yay!).

I would hope that he ............. lives a long, healthy life.

I hope he makes it to Mars, that's what he wants. I wonder how many years before humans travel to Mars.

Musk is the same age as me, and apparently I just found out enjoying the same body problems as me, so I enjoy hearing about it, so that I can learn about myself more. I don't have a lot of people my own age to compare myself to, so I find it helpful.

Musk is the same age as me, and apparently I just found out enjoying the same body problems as me, so I enjoy hearing about it, so that I can learn about myself more. I don't have a lot of people my own age to compare myself to, so I find it helpful.

Kind of you to offer your body for a discussion to help others like yourself learn. There will be plenty of comments for your enjoyment once your photo is up.

Now we are waiting for you to put a selfie up.

Last edited:
Since you are making comments about her hair are you going to post pics of your hair for the next two years?

I know you didn't miss the fact I was making a funny. But I shall indulge you. No need for pictures of my hair, it doesn't change much. I get it cut and colored a couple times a year, typically when a friend is kind enough to (accidentally (on purpose) out me - to be on topic) and tells me it's time.

Youz guyz better get back on topic......

That's a bit boring now, on topic can't compete with the competing topic

...or I will post selfies. And that'll ruin your weekend fer shore.

Now that's something

Here's my selfie, for starters. I can post it now because I just came back from a beautician

Selfie1.JPG

Look at moa

I got beauty spots added and I had my fins done to enhance the shine...It hurt a bit doing my fins (a lot actually...) and it slows me down a bit (a lot) in bigger fish chases, but hey, it's worth it

How's that for being pretty

Last edited:
He seems healthy, happy and funny. Asking for more is asking for trouble.

Public discussion of other people's appearance is asking for trouble. I hope TMC forum does not drop to a Donald Trump level discussions:scared:

He's getting fat - let's stop beating around the bush - he doesn't look healthy. He looks like 100 hour weeks are killing him - and it's worrisome. If he has a heart attack both his companies and their futures are in trouble.