Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Leather Sig & Founder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the Tesla Wiki post says that the founders and Sig series were available to be ordered with white leather"Initially interior seating was only offered in Nappa leather. Signature Series and Founders cars are offered with a white leather option color choice. In addition a perforated leather seating material was available for Signature Series"just wondering was this true or was this false Information..

Signature reservations holders were not offered white leather seating. It's a white synthetic leather-like material (and really nice).

I think P85DBeast is referring to the Model S Sigs/Founders. I know for a fact they were available with white leather, as I was going to get one (back in Australia I had Sig #23 before cancelling and moving to USA)

How's it hold up to stains and such?

Sig 580 here. I ordered the white leather as it was the only choice other than black which provided a two-tone interior (white and black) rather than three, as the white leather is a very close match to the light colored headliner. I wanted a lighter-colored leather, but thought the tan leather was just too different from light headliner material which was the only headliner choice for Model S sigs. I've had no problems at all with stains and the leather still looks great after more than 3 years (and I wear blue jeans in the car all the time).

Sig 580 here. I ordered the white leather as it was the only choice other than black which provided a two-tone interior (white and black) rather than three, as the white leather is a very close match to the light colored headliner. I wanted a lighter-colored leather, but thought the tan leather was just too different from light headliner material which was the only headliner choice for Model S sigs. I've had no problems at all with stains and the leather still looks great after more than 3 years (and I wear blue jeans in the car all the time).

Thanks Dale