Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

is there no thread for deliveries exclusively?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still don't you find it odd that on modelxtracker only 38 deliveries since inception are listed? You think once someone gets a delivery or in production they get bored of posting their data? The list shows 114 in production. I think people with deliveries stop posting or completing data. Obvious that the only listed deliveries are P90's of various iterations, no production versions will see the light of day till April or May at the earliest.

Still don't you find it odd that on modelxtracker only 38 deliveries since inception are listed?

Not really. There are currently 1067 records in the database, but we know that there are more than 22000 reservations. So fewer than 5% of reservation holders even added their car to the tracker. So with 114 in production, that would translate to 2350 vehicles in production - all the US sigs, plus some more.

A lot more probably, since you already pointed out the second issue: Some people add themselves and then forget about the tracker, so there are probably quite a few who added their reservation but never updated the status. Since we're talking 5% here, 5 people not updating their records would extrapolate to 100 additional cars in production.

Still don't you find it odd that on modelxtracker only 38 deliveries since inception are listed? You think once someone gets a delivery or in production they get bored of posting their data? The list shows 114 in production. I think people with deliveries stop posting or completing data. Obvious that the only listed deliveries are P90's of various iterations, no production versions will see the light of day till April or May at the earliest.

Not true - According to my DS mine is "on the assembly line, at the end of production" - expecting a late Feb delivery (or should I say hoping for)

VIN #517 delivered today in San Diego

You asked, I'm sharing I just brought my Model X Sig P90D in Silver paint. incredible driving experience. I will share more details when I've had it longer than 24hours. first thoughts, amazing, connected drive, autopilot blows my mind, it is a little more luxury sport and a lot less rough and rugged.
Is there a list of worldwide deliveries for X? I'd like to know how many are rolling out.