Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Destination Charging, Reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lloyd

Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2011
San Luis Obispo, CA
I had a great experience at the Best Western Red Bluff. I reserved a room and charging spot last Friday. I arrived late and they had a charging spot locked off for me. Slept well in quiet room. They have two Tesla Chargers to 80 amps, and a 48 amp J1772. breakfast was included which was OK. Fruit waffles yogurt eggs and sausage or cereal. I recommend it for a stay when going through this area. Nice staff. I put on 75kw overnight. No extra charge for the charge either.

Last edited:
The two HPWCs at Sea Ranch Lodge are located near the entrance road and away from the main building. This makes them easy to access and I never saw them ICEd during the two weeks I spent there in August. I had one charger, and charged at 40amps at 208V, so charging was at about 20 miles per hour. I was staying at a house in Sea Ranch, and charged during times I visited the lodge. I would have liked to get more miles charged during the time I was there, so I've since had a second charger installed for future visits.