Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4x Brand New Rims & Tires 19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4x Brand New Rims & Tires 19"

I am pre-selling my 90Ds brand new rims & tires + TPMS, all read to be put on your vehicle! (brand new less the use to drive the car home and remove them to put my Aero Rims on).
These are Stock Tesla Rims. Please contact me if interested.
The vehicle is due to arrive approx Mid-Feb, barring any Tesla Delays.
I can deliver no cost within S/E Wisconsin, or northern Illinois (In Illinois, I will meet you at Highland Park Service Center). Outside of that, we can work out arrangements.

List Date: 1/24/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4x Brand New Rims & Tires 19"
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $2,200.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------

Might I add, this PANJO thing is really a PITA! #Strongly_Dislike...
tesla-motors-club.gif

Rims will be available in about 1 1/2 weeks. Car is in transport to service center. If interested, I'll entertain offers too. I'd like to have these sold within a day or two of vehicle arrival. I'd be willing to deliver longer distance, will need to contact me though to work something out.
Heck, you could even be in a "Kman Un-Nimber Task" video ;-)

Rims will be available in about 1 1/2 weeks. Car is in transport to service center. If interested, I'll entertain offers too. I'd like to have these sold within a day or two of vehicle arrival. I'd be willing to deliver longer distance, will need to contact me though to work something out.
Heck, you could even be in a "Kman Un-Nimber Task" video ;-)

Islandbayy,

I have been following your posts for the past few months. Your information convinced my to buy a CPO of which I am planning to take delivery sometime in the 2 or 3dr week of February. I would be interested in your wheels/tire/tmps set but it will not be until March. Maybe we can get together sometime and discuss?

PM me if you care to discuss further.