Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exercise while supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been thing about all the downtime Tesla owners have at SC

WHY not have planet fitness next to supercharger
instead of chugging down a latte Starbucks you energize yourself with
treadmill elliptical or weight workout?

Heck you you could lift your upper body at one hen 2 hours later do lower body the 2 hours later aerobic ?

I smell opportunity here!!

Kidding. Kind of...
pm me and we can make millions

Someday there will be huge Supercharger stations / travel plazas. They will have a lot of the services that you find in airport terminals.

Kids play area, massage, food, bathroom/showers, wifi/computer/scanner/printer, gym, lounges, small markets, Amazon Prime Now drop off points.

They will also have a field behind them covered in solar and wind and storage that Wk057 sets up.

They will be micro economies.

That is my prediction.

Heck you you could lift your upper body at one hen 2 hours later do lower body the 2 hours later aerobic ?

Kidding. Kind of...
pm me and we can make millions ����

Why not hook the treadmills to the chargers and kill two birds with one stone :tongue:

Kidding. Kind of...
pm me and we can make millions 
Because I prefer my car to still smell like new or leather rather than BO.

Someday there will be huge Supercharger stations / travel plazas. They will have a lot of the services that you find in airport terminals.

Kids play area, massage, food, bathroom/showers, wifi/computer/scanner/printer, gym, lounges, small markets, Amazon Prime Now drop off points.

They will also have a field behind them covered in solar and wind and storage that Wk057 sets up.

They will be micro economies.

That is my prediction.

I totally think this is the future.. Even small theaters, other amusements or gambling (where allowed), etc.

You could always hand wash your car, a section at a time, while waiting for a charge. (I carry squirt bottles full of water and plenty of towels.) Reaching the lower body panels and rims forces you to squat down. Reaching the middle of the roof forces you to stretch. Since the supercharger stop is a break in a long drive where you're sitting for hours, the activity is refreshing.

Of course, this routine doesn't necessarily work so well if it's the middle of winter. :wink:

I do like the idea of having a treadmill hooked up to each supercharger... maybe a human-sized hamster wheel!

What else are we supposed to do with our feet?
Why did I picture this, but for feet?
Not-Sure-What-to-do-With-Hands-Talladega-Nights-Ricky-Bobby.gif