Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

varying super charger speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
read somewhere that super charger speed might vary between the nozzles at the same station, Kooked that up because while charging as I write, speed was only 90 km/h. So I indeed moved up to the next nozzle, Guess what? Now 548 km/h !!! 6 times higher. I am familiar with this station, but never saw it before.

- - - Updated - - -

Kooked that up??? Nah.... Looked that up !

Thx, didnt know! Indeed had a neighbour in my pair and the pair I moved up to was empty. though, I have been close with neighbours before but never saw such a low rate...

Stalls physically next to each other may not be logical neighbors (in fact they usually aren't). Look at the labels on the pedestals.

I really wish tesla would teach owners about supercharging at delivery. Or perhaps a pop-up READ ME on the 17" the first time you supercharge. I've explained SC pairing at least 50 times to people at the SCs.

Glad I'm reading it now. I did my first road trip from Long Island to Delaware last Thursday for new student orientation. The supercharging definitely took longer when all the stalls were filled!Good news was that there were enough SC's between destinations to not have to worry - even in very cold weather with the heat pumping.