Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PAST EVENT:View Model X at UTC Mall in Sarasota

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
One of our club members will be displaying his new Signature Model X at the University Town Center (UTC) Mall in Sarasota from 11:00 am to noon on February 7th.

This will be in parking lot #3 at the Tesla High Power Wall Connectors near the Kona Grill.

At noon we will be having a club meet-up and lunch at the Kona Grill at:

150 University Town Center Drive, Sarasota, 34243.

We will be organizing similar events in February in other of our club regions, details to follow.

PS Non-club members are welcome to join us, but please post here expressing your interest in attending to assist us in event planning.

If you are not a member of the club, but you are a permanent, or part-time Florida resident and would like to join our state-wide Florida Tesla club, please click on this link to the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts sign-up page.

We look forward to seeing you.

Larry

Last edited:
Wish I could be there, but have another commitment. Did the final configuration on my 90D Model X last week: 20" wheels, tan leather seats, ash wood, six seat, high amperage upgrade, auto pilot upgrade, premium upgrade, accessory hitch. Delivery mid-2016. Would have loved to see one, hopefully there will be another opportunity.

Hi Ron,

I'm glad your plans changed. It was great to see you at today's event.

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could be there, but have another commitment. Did the final configuration on my 90D Model X last week: 20" wheels, tan leather seats, ash wood, six seat, high amperage upgrade, auto pilot upgrade, premium upgrade, accessory hitch. Delivery mid-2016. Would have loved to see one, hopefully there will be another opportunity.

Hi Ron,

Congratulations.

We don't have any plans for another Sarasota club event anytime soon. However, we are exploring events soon at the Brandon and Plantation Superchargers.

Larry

One of our club members will be displaying his new Signature Model X at the University Town Center (UTC) Mall in Sarasota from 11:00 am to noon on February 7th.

This will be in parking lot #3 at the Tesla High Power Wall Connectors near the Kona Grill.

At noon we will be having a club meet-up and lunch at the Kona Grill at:

150 University Town Center Drive, Sarasota, 34243.

We will be organizing similar events in February in other of our club regions, details to follow.

PS Non-club members are welcome to join us, but please post here expressing your interest in attending to assist us in event planning.

If you are not a member of the club, but you are a permanent, or part-time Florida resident and would like to join our state-wide Florida Tesla club, please click on this link to the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts sign-up page.

We look forward to seeing you.

Larry

Per your request I am letting you know that my wife and I will stop by your Model X event. We have been Model S owners since Jan. 2013 and have a deposit down for a X. Don & Deb Young

Per your request I am letting you know that my wife and I will stop by your Model X event. We have been Model S owners since Jan. 2013 and have a deposit down for a X. Don & Deb Young
Hi Don & Deb,

Sorry I missed you at today's event. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

Well...Channeling THE DONALD, we had a HUGE turnout today. With over 100 people and about 30 Model Ss. The weather was a bit brisk and windy, but things went well.

I want to thank Paul and Gordon for bringing their private Model Xs and letting a bunch of strangers climb in and out of them.

Here's a few of my typically mediocre photography skills.

Model X Display at UTC a.jpg

Model X Display at UTC b.jpg

Model X Display at UTC c.jpg

Gordon and his two day old Model X

Model X Display at UTC d.jpg

Model X Display at UTC f.JPG

Model X Display at UTC g.jpg

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

The Kona Grill did a great job of handling our crowd we had about 80 people join us for lunch.

Model X Display at UTC h.jpg

Model X Display at UTC i.jpg

Larry

Attachments

• Model X Display at UTC e.jpg
    Model X Display at UTC e.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 62