Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May I charge at your NEMA 14-50 in the Hamptons August 20th?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

Anyone have a charging station I could borrow for 2-3 hours anytime this Saturday afternoon August 20th? :smile:

I am driving in from northern Westchester to visit my cousin in Sagaponack for the weekend and I'd love to bring my Tesla!

(But, despite having a $20 million house, he has not installed a NEMA 14-50 for me. :mad:)

I'll tiptoe in and charge so quietly you won't know I'm there!:cool:

Hope someone has a plug for me! I'll bring you a mocachino, or a box of chocolates!

All my best
Anne Sumers

Anne Sumers [email protected]

Anyone have a charging station I could borrow for 2-3 hours anytime this Saturday afternoon August 20th? :smile:

I remember when Tesla did an event in Montauk recently they said you can charge at the yacht club moorings where they have NEMA 14-50s, like a millionaires' version of an RV park! Maybe your cheeky cousin can at least vouch for you at the local yacht club :biggrin:

Hit the Syosset supercharger on the way out East. You should be able to get out to anywhere in the Hamptons and back to Syosset on a charge. (FYI it's at a Tesla service center in an industrial park). I've done it a few times no problems. On weekdays, there's a decent deli open w/i a 10 minute walk.

Hit the Syosset supercharger on the way out East. You should be able to get out to anywhere in the Hamptons and back to Syosset on a charge. (FYI it's at a Tesla service center in an industrial park). I've done it a few times no problems. On weekdays, there's a decent deli open w/i a 10 minute walk.

Posted 3 years ago & for a Roadster (no Model S then ...).

:)