Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla charger in Napa Valley

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I added that to the database some weeks ago. It's right at the front of the hotel in the row where they park their shuttle SUVs, so I don't know if they'll let you use it if you're not staying there. But, it's a really great place to stay if you've got the money.

This does not match my experience. There was a NEMA 14-50 so a UMC or RFMC would be needed.
I was there at lunch and they offered to charge my car. However the valet wasn't fully trained and didn't slide the switch. Bzzz...
There is a real Tesla charger at CADE, and two Blink J1772s have been installed recently.

Downtown Napa HPWC (80amp)

napahpwc 1681.jpg
This is located in downtown Napa in the River Terrace Inn parking lot. If the two spots are ice'd, you can park on the backside and pull either cable through to the car. This is a nice, safe and well-lighted location with many nearby shops and restaurants. It's right in downtown Napa. Note that although it is an 80amp circuit, it is only 208v. So, with dual chargers, the most you will get is about 45mph.