Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road trip FLA-CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
in a few days I'll be embarking on my road trip from FLA to CO. I will be traveling on the SC network via I-10, I-45, I-35 and I-70.
I am looking for info on the supercharger locations along the way, any tips on the SCs, close by restaurants and hotels would be greatly appreciated
thanks in advance for your insights.

in a few days I'll be embarking on my road trip from FLA to CO. I will be traveling on the SC network via I-10, I-45, I-35 and I-70.
I am looking for info on the supercharger locations along the way, any tips on the SCs, close by restaurants and hotels would be greatly appreciated
thanks in advance for your insights.

I just came back from a trip from DC to Colorado. Your only issue will be from Hays, KS to Goodland, KS. The distance is 145 but the elevation increase is crazy. There is a KOA in between that you might want stop at depending on how fast you want to go.

I just came back from a trip from DC to Colorado. Your only issue will be from Hays, KS to Goodland, KS. The distance is 145 but the elevation increase is crazy. There is a KOA in between that you might want stop at depending on how fast you want to go.
I remember that trip from the mid-1960's in a Lotus Cortina, in my case Hays-Denver-Hays. No doubt not too great Hays-Goodland. But...what a glorious return trip! I'd wager a P85D at 85mph return could get ~250 whmi or something maybe even a little less. Of course one needs to climb up there first

If I do a range charge at hays I think I shouldn't have any issues, thanks for that tip.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for that, unfortunately there are a lot of omissions and old info on that site.
if anyone has any first hand info to pass along that would be great.