Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is the aftermarket suspension support? Model 2 is 4 years old now.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Non air suspension struts are Bilstein shocks. They're blue and yellow which is same as Bilstein HD shocks.

I want more sway bar upgrades, control arm options and possibly chassis stiffener.

This vehicle does not need frame/subframe bracing in the slightest. Also FWIW I know a company makes Springs for non-D Model S Teslas. Tesla tuners perhaps?

Edit: I think it's TSportline

Last edited:
.. or a hack to control the air suspension without the GPS tag. ..

I think you're actually referring to the speed-sensitive disengagement of the height adjustment but in case you don't know, you can already remove the geofencing on suspension changes. When you make a change to the height, a tag shows up on the screen to the right of the height selection buttons saying that the location is being logged. Click on that (or maybe you have to click the X in that message bubble) and you will disable geofencing for that instance.

i meant the change in height setting in relation to the vehicle's speed. I used "GPS" as a means to describe the speed the vehicle is recording, my apologies.

I hate how I can't drive in very high setting permanently. Sometimes with 5 passengers and 4 luggages, even if the car is not in low setting, it would still touch the floor going across speed bumps or large-ish inclines.