Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA
Since Tony has changed his Avatar from the little red and blue thing to a Roadster wheel I am inspired to try one.

The button saying "Do not show Avator" in my profile is stuck on. How can I change this?

vfx

Should work now. Try it out.
Thanks for pointing this out. I am still getting to know the system and it seems
that it came like that. I always assumed you would be able to make one.
Now it all makes sense that only moderators had avatars.
Thanks
dsacks6

Patience isn't my strong suit regularly....but it seems to be even LESS so since I order this dang car :biggrin: and I can't wait for it to get here! (6.5 days and counting!!!) So I've been lurking on this forum and wanted to 'brag' about my car with the rest of you folks, by adding a signature with my car details, and a picture of it as an Avatar.
I've spent way too many hours on this site, which I see is a common theme among others too. :smile: I totally understand a minimum activity level or some other minimum for us "grasshoppers" to have to go through as our rite of passage, but I do wish that amount was published so we knew what we were aiming for. I suppose, after reading some of the issues around this, that its to keep us for post pollution. But that doesn't mean I have to like it :redface:

Thanks for the quick reply. I've learned a lot here already, and look forward to the continued resource.

Patience isn't my strong suit regularly....but it seems to be even LESS so since I order this dang car :biggrin: and I can't wait for it to get here! (6.5 days and counting!!!) So I've been lurking on this forum and wanted to 'brag' about my car with the rest of you folks, by adding a signature with my car details, and a picture of it as an Avatar.
I've spent way too many hours on this site, which I see is a common theme among others too. :smile: I totally understand a minimum activity level or some other minimum for us "grasshoppers" to have to go through as our rite of passage, but I do wish that amount was published so we knew what we were aiming for. I suppose, after reading some of the issues around this, that its to keep us for post pollution. But that doesn't mean I have to like it :redface:

Thanks for the quick reply. I've learned a lot here already, and look forward to the continued resource.

Thanks for the positive reputation, whoever did that! Seemed to do the trick.