Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sig X 748 Picked up in Austin 1/15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
We picked up our Signature X in Austin Friday, 1/15. P90D (Insane but not Ludicrous), Pearl White, White Seats, Black Headliner, Carbon Fiber, 6 seats and pretty much everything else. Much prettier than I remember from the reveal party in September or photos. Love autopilot (our Founder's Model S and standard Model S were 2012 and do not have it). 'Revealing' it in San Antonio today and Austin tomorrow.
IMG_3446.JPG
IMG_3447.JPG

Well, for the first 18 hours at least I have a total crush! Only downside is one of the parking sensors seems buggy, love the dual motors (our S' are a standard and a P single rear), stunningly beautiful on the inside, great seats, cupholders(!), USB ports(!). My 13 year-old son's friends were slack-jawed after soccer last night. My 15 year-old daughter thinks I'm a little less of a dork (a little). Pretty sure my wife is going to claim it. Good start!

Congrats Cattledog! Gorgeous. Exact color and seat combo I'm leaning toward, except the trim and the fact that I'll be hard pressed not to choose the carbon 22's. Love it!

Yup. Those seats are super plush!
Thanks. I asked to switch to the dark wheels but no dice. Looks great with these, they help connect the chrome trim together. Hard to pick a bad combo of anything.