Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2013 Porsche Panamera Turbo - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FS: 2013 Porsche Panamera Turbo - No Longer Available

Hello All, lease end coming up (April, 2016) with the 2013 Panamera Turbo currently 14,886 miles on it, I feel it will be a shame to return the car back to the dealership with all of the upgrade and care I put into it. I intended to keep the car but life plan changed.

This custom order Panamera was delivered to Moe at Glistening Perfection straight from the dealership the moment I signed the papers. To this day it has no scratch or dent and never in an accident. You can read Moe?s post on the custom full protection and tint on the car.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/panamera/312242-gp-automotive-renewal-service-phase3-nano-clear-film-tint-kw911tt-s-panamera-turbo.html

The car has been under the care of Glistening Perfection since day one. The exterior is better than the day I pickup at the dealer.

Other upgrades include:
GIAC ECU flash with switchable programs
IPD Plenum
Akrapovic Evolution Titanium exhaust
LoJack with early warning device

All scheduled vehicle maintenance & services were done through Newport Beach Porsche service center. It has a 4 years service/maintenance plan and 5 years wheel/tire accident warranty plan. I just replaced tires and alignment at NP service center 180 miles ago.

It is pretty much a garage queen. I have never race or launch the car.

2013 Panamera Turbo AWD spec with factory upgrades:

Agate Grey Metallic
Turbo II Wheels
Marsala Leather Interior
Adaptive Sport Seats
Dynamic Light System
Park Assist
Headlights in Black
Extended Exterior Package in Black
Power Steering Plus
Double Panel Privacy Glass Windows
Extended Gas Tank 26 gal.
Adaptive Air Suspension PDCC
Dynamic Chassis Control PTV
Sport Exhaust System
Sport Chrono Package
Adaptive Cruise Control w/Active Safe
LED Extended Interior Lighting
Multifunction Steering Wheel Heating
Gear Selector in Brushed Aluminum
Porsche Crest on Headrests Front & Back
Carbon Fiber Interior Package

List Date: 1/15/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: 2013 Porsche Panamera Turbo - No Longer Available
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $89,999.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

a9d426d6-7e56-4363-9074-852bd62203c6.jpg

Last edited:
Hello bhzmark, thanks for your reply, it's not really about the $600, heck I would sell it for what Carmax offered.

You're right Carmax is less hassle, but they don't care and don't appreciate the upgrade and care I put into this vehicle. Returning back to the dealership is even easier. But I would rather pass on the car to someone who really would take care of it and appreciate it.

Definitely not logical but I don't see car as a transportation object in the first place. At the end of the day, it might go back to the dealership, but I hope it will go to a nicer home.

You're right Carmax is less hassle, but they don't care and don't appreciate the upgrade and care I put into this vehicle. Returning back to the dealership is even easier. But I would rather pass on the car to someone who really would take care of it and appreciate it.

You are selling a car not a child. No one is going to care for it the way you did and most people buying are not going to pay for the upgrades, they are going to want a deal. This is why it's not that wise to dump money into cars....you will never get it back.

You are selling a car not a child. No one is going to care for it the way you did and most people buying are not going to pay for the upgrades, they are going to want a deal. This is why it's not that wise to dump money into cars....you will never get it back.

Ha ha:biggrin: You sound like most of the people around me and I understand your POV, but I also know a lot of people that share my feeling about cars. If it is a child, I would never sell it anyways, this is not logical; maybe some may call it "passion". I'm fortunate enough that money is not the most important concern here, I know it is not an investment and will not get it back, just want to find the Panamera an owner who appreciate and knows the value of those upgrades and a good home. It might go back to the dealership anyways, but I want to try. Thanks for sharing your thought, much appreciated!!

Some interior Marsala Red pictures from my crapy cell phone:tongue:

6_zpsea8knime.jpg

9_zpslkpoeewk.jpg

Last edited:

I'm with kwang on this. Ever read those stories of the original owners tracking their cars and buying them back? You never know this could be one. So it doesn't hurt to hand it over to someone who'll continue to care for it. It might just pay off in the future.

I'm with kwang on this. Ever read those stories of the original owners tracking their cars and buying them back? You never know this could be one. So it doesn't hurt to hand it over to someone who'll continue to care for it. It might just pay off in the future.
Well, considering this is a car "enthusiast" site, it perfectly makes sense the OP prefers the car go to another "enthusiast" rather than someone with just deep pockets. I would do the exact same thing.

Nice car and good luck with the sale!