Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have a spare invite to Model 3 Event for the good ol Kman?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the fine print it said the invites were "non-transferrable". I wonder how strict they'll be about that? I have one M3 invite, and 2 GF invites, and I'd like to give those away if I'm not going to use them. Being on the East coast, it's an expensive jaunt to these events with airfare, hotel, car rental, etc, so I'm not sure I can go to either. Depends on dates and airfares.

KMAN -- you didn't make 10 referrals in V2 of the referral program? That's hard to believe!

islandbayy, You are Killin' Me!:smile: Preemptive Strike! Here's hoping this thread becomes the official TMC Model 3 Reveal Event invitation brokerage. BTW, got a ticket? I need a miracle (every day)

In the fine print it said the invites were "non-transferrable". I wonder how strict they'll be about that? I have one M3 invite, and 2 GF invites, and I'd like to give those away if I'm not going to use them. Being on the East coast, it's an expensive jaunt to these events with airfare, hotel, car rental, etc, so I'm not sure I can go to either. Depends on dates and airfares.

KMAN -- you didn't make 10 referrals in V2 of the referral program? That's hard to believe!
Let us know if you put them up for sale, I'd be interested.