Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

View old reputation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wk057

Former Tesla Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
X
So, I've maxed out the little rep meter thing a while back... I think by double the needed amount.

Lots of people have left pretty cool messages in my rep and I have no way to go back and check them out beyond the latest 5. A couple times, like since making my little hacking thread, I've gotten more than 5 reps between sessions on the forum, so I miss out on what those messages were. :(

I know a little about vBulliten... but I'm not sure how hard it'd be to be able to pull a history of them or something.

Just a back burner feature request I guess. Not super important.

So, I've maxed out the little rep meter thing a while back... I think by double the needed amount.

Lots of people have left pretty cool messages in my rep and I have no way to go back and check them out beyond the latest 5. A couple times, like since making my little hacking thread, I've gotten more than 5 reps between sessions on the forum, so I miss out on what those messages were. :(

I know a little about vBulliten... but I'm not sure how hard it'd be to be able to pull a history of them or something.

Just a back burner feature request I guess. Not super important.

And here all this time, I've been trying to live down my past reputation!