Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member, new order!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.. I've been reading on the forum for the past few months. I recently had the opportunity to have a P85D for a weekend, and was sold. What a ride! It took me a few months of justification to do it, but today I pulled the trigger. P85D officially on order. Midnight silver, 19 cyclones (Chicago roads), and everything else but jumper seats. Matte wood interior. I'm told March delivery at some point. My sales rep recommended the 85 over the 90 as the 90 didn't offer much for the $$. Did I miss anything (7 days to make changes)? Very, very excited to be a part of the family, and now the wait begins... My ICE vehicle going bye bye for this is a G wagon.

Ben

Nice! March is a long time, you might get it earlier so be prepared!

Also, I thought of Papi Chulo when I saw your screen name: Google

Hilarious. My wife's family is from Guatemala, so Spanish surnames are popular in our house.. I'd love to get it earlier!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome the club. :)

The Obeche Matte is my favorite interior finish. What color are your seats?

Thanks! Black 2nd gen.

Hi all.. I've been reading on the forum for the past few months. I recently had the opportunity to have a P85D for a weekend, and was sold. What a ride! It took me a few months of justification to do it, but today I pulled the trigger. P85D officially on order. Midnight silver, 19 cyclones (Chicago roads), and everything else but jumper seats. Matte wood interior. I'm told March delivery at some point. My sales rep recommended the 85 over the 90 as the 90 didn't offer much for the $$. Did I miss anything (7 days to make changes)? Very, very excited to be a part of the family, and now the wait begins... My ICE vehicle going bye bye for this is a G wagon.

Ben

G-Wagon to Tesla is quite the change! That is like the momma of ICE vehicles lol.

G-Wagon to Tesla is quite the change! That is like the momma of ICE vehicles lol.

Tell me about it. I have a couple of older 911s to keep my ICE passion alive, but cannot think of a nicer DD that a model S. No more trips to the gas station every 3 days!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome & try not to get too manic while you wait to confirm, then for delivery.
Hope you got the winter package, I am loving my heated steering wheel here in Iowa, and it is as cold or colder in Chicago!

I did. Heated wheel and seats are a definite this time of year!

Tell me about it. I have a couple of older 911s to keep my ICE passion alive, but cannot think of a nicer DD that a model S. No more trips to the gas station every 3 days!

- - - Updated - - -

I did. Heated wheel and seats are a definite this time of year!

heated steering wheel..... what a wimp! :)

congrats on car !!

oh that freaken gas station attendant! I hate him and I know he owns the station! I asked him why is regular $1.96 and premium $2.80, his response "i don't make the prices". My response "the guy around the corner is 2.29 for premium!"

he asks how much gas I want and I tell him none! sell it to some other sucker! i'll push my m3 home! :)