Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good Tesla joke!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little off target perhaps but here it is.

Did you hear about the Tesla Model S owner who wanted to drive across the border for some nefarious reason when he was suddenly asked by the border customs official the purpose of his trip?
He said he was just going over the border to fill up with some cheap gas!

Or how about the Tesla Model S owner who was pulled over by the police for a missing tailpipe?

Reactions: Drone Flyer
Kind of a "true story" joke. Due to a mix-up by Tesla, my car was originally registered as a 6-cylinder gas car. I was just going to let it go until I found out my car was eventually going to come up for a smog test. They told me with a "failed test" or "unable to test" result, they wouldn't be able to renew my tags. It was quite a hassle getting it sorted out and getting new plates for my car 2.5 years in, but I eventually got it sorted out.

Completely true story: I was in Yosemite National Park near Wawona and was parked next to the road at a trailhead. Had just returned from a hike and had the hood raised while placing my pack in the frunk. A ranger driving by pulls into the parking area and asks if I need some help. He saw my hood up and thought I might be having engine trouble. Very nice fellow. I explained that I had no engine, it was an EV, he smiled and went on his way. My companions started laughing...

Kind of a "true story" joke. Due to a mix-up by Tesla, my car was originally registered as a 6-cylinder gas car. I was just going to let it go until I found out my car was eventually going to come up for a smog test. They told me with a "failed test" or "unable to test" result, they wouldn't be able to renew my tags. It was quite a hassle getting it sorted out and getting new plates for my car 2.5 years in, but I eventually got it sorted out.
When I went to register my Tesla the registry agent handed me the completed registration, and on it, under "fuel type" it said "gasoline". Luckily we don't have anything like smog tests, but I insisted that he fix it on the spot anyway.

Why were Tesla owners in San Diego so upset last week?
They heard the Chargers were going away.

Did you hear the one about the Tesla driver who was chased by a bull?
It charged his car.

A Tesla autoparks itself into a bar and tells the bartender, I'll have some Electrons please! The bartender ends up paying the tab out of his own pocket. Why? Because Electrons have a negative charge.

I've thought of a joke bit in a movie or TV show where somebody who isn't very bright gets depressed and decides to kill themselves by locking themselves in the garage with the car running, only the car is a Tesla. It's probably only a matter of time until some writer in Hollywood thinks of it (if they haven't already).

Driving a lot in Autopilot mode on the Interstate was boring so I took up the hobby of knitting. One day while driving and knitting a State Trooper pulls along side and sees me knitting, rolls down his window and yells "Pull over". I rolled down my window, held up my knitting, and yelled back "No, Scarf"

I've thought of a joke bit in a movie or TV show where somebody who isn't very bright gets depressed and decides to kill themselves by locking themselves in the garage with the car running, only the car is a Tesla. It's probably only a matter of time until some writer in Hollywood thinks of it (if they haven't already).

... The suicide will be an eventual success... Due to starvation.

Did you hear about the scandal of the extra long limousine version of the Model S promised long ago that never comes? The papers started calling it "Elongate" ;)

Announcing the new "Auto Follow" by Tesla, new software upgrade!

Can't figure out how to tow your Tesla cross country due to your new job?

Don't want to ride in the same car with the In-Laws for that 6 hour drive for the family reunion?

New "Auto Follow" upgrade has you covered! With this upgrade you wirelessly link your Teslas with a designated lead (Tesla) vehicle and a follow (Tesla) vehicle. The integrated autopilot hardware and software will do the rest. Your lead vehicle will be automatically updated with data from the follow vehicle so you will not get stranded by the "lesser" vehicle running out of juice, as well as blind spot detection, etc. etc. etc....

Now you can "tow" your second Tesla to your destination, and make the trip an enjoyable, easy one for everyone in the family!

(yes, somewhat inspired by the Hyundai "empty convoy" video...:biggrin:)