Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tinting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an excellent guy that is mobile. Does the job right in your driveway. Unfortunately, I've had vendor recommendation posts pulled because of some agreement with paying vendors even though I have zero financial stake in the recommended vendor. Maybe it was just because it was a detailer? Not sure but I don't want to break any rules around here despite how ridiculous they are.

If you'd like the contact info please send me a PM. He did my 85 and it looks great. Couldn't be happier.

And if you need a great detailer, I have a mobile guy as well who does great paint correction and protective coatings.

I have an excellent guy that is mobile. Does the job right in your driveway. Unfortunately, I've had vendor recommendation posts pulled because of some agreement with paying vendors even though I have zero financial stake in the recommended vendor. Maybe it was just because it was a detailer? Not sure but I don't want to break any rules around here despite how ridiculous they are.

If you'd like the contact info please send me a PM. He did my 85 and it looks great. Couldn't be happier.

And if you need a great detailer, I have a mobile guy as well who does great paint correction and protective coatings.
I did PM asking for contact info if you have it. Thanks!