Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015, 70D, Delivered in August, 7K - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015, 70D, Delivered in August, 7K

2015, 70D AWD, made and delivered Aug 2015, 7K miles. Paint protection, 3M bug protection, Tesla WeatherTech mats, Tesla backseat low cup holders. Located in Minneapolis, MN. Like new excellent condition without the 3 month wait. Love this car and getting X and will have too many cars.

Will split shipping costs in and will pay for the $600 annual check with down payment and prior to shipping.

This is the full list of options from the window sticker:
70 kWh Model S base price: $75,000
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive: Included
Solid Black Paint: Included
All Glass Panoramic Roof: $1,500
19" Wheels: Included
Tan Next Generation Seats: $2,500
Piano Black D?cor: Included
Alcantara Headliner: Included
Supercharger Enabled: Included
Autopilot: $2,500
Subzero Weather Package: $1,000
Subtotal: $82,500
Destination and regulatory documentation fee: $1,200
Total: $83,700
Total after Taxes: $90,092

List Date: 1/9/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2015, 70D, Delivered in August, 7K
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2aaec440-61b1-43b7-8dd6-06d2c40e2e95.png

Buyer has to pay sales tax and shipping if not local as well so that unfortunately is a sunk cost to the original owner. Selling such an expensive car so soon is not wallet friendly.

$82,500 less the $7,500 federal tax incentive ends up at $75k + tax and transport for a brand new one.

using Tesla math of $1/mile and $1k/month off the $82,500 (what they do for inventory cars) your looking at $12-13k off and then the tax credit so mid to high 60's.

your config is excellent and if it was blue with rear facing seats it would match my ideal config. If your open to talking mid $60's I'm a buyer.

Buyer has to pay sales tax and shipping if not local as well so that unfortunately is a sunk cost to the original owner. Selling such an expensive car so soon is not wallet friendly.

$82,500 less the $7,500 federal tax incentive ends up at $75k + tax and transport for a brand new one.

using Tesla math of $1/mile and $1k/month off the $82,500 (what they do for inventory cars) your looking at $12-13k off and then the tax credit so mid to high 60's.

your config is excellent and if it was blue with rear facing seats it would match my ideal config. If your open to talking mid $60's I'm a buyer.

Certainly, One way to look at it. But I was at the Service Center/Sales Center on Thursday and we had this discussion and they said the market is the market so no formula that they see people mention in the blogs. It is the going rate and the 70D seem to be around this price.