Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are CPO prices negotiable or "no hassle" and tell me what

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What you think about this vehicle. 85 kWh Performance Model S P25346 | Tesla Motors

I recognize there is no auto pilot or Pano or Awd. Any options the group thinks I will obviously miss?

Thanks.

I would get the twin chargers built into the price of the car, rather than paying the $2000 later to have it installed. Buy a HPWC, get it installed and with the twin chargers you can charge at a much faster rate.

You also may at some point wish to purchase a set of 19" rims and tires for winter driving.

Prices are what they are. Non-negotiable.

Get the dual chargers if you think you're going to be off the Supercharger network. I've never needed dual charging for charging at home (the car charges fully overnight on 1 charger). Our car has dual chargers and they've been handy off in the sticks. We've never needed it at home (just have a NEMA 14-50 plug).

The 21" tires and wheels are fragile. Be very careful with potholes and road debris. They look terrific, but just a warning. Agreed on the 19" winter wheel/tire setup. We got Rial Luganos and Dunlop snowtires from Tirerack.com.

The P85 is a blast. The AWD cars are definitely nice, but I personally enjoy the RWD experience more. We've got an early 2013 P85 purchased through the CPO program in June.