Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LTE wait list duration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of you that have gotten the LTE upgrade, how long did you have to wait to schedule your install?

I contacted my SC back in October about getting the LTE upgrade. They told me I'd be added to the wait list and they would contact me when it's available.
I'm curious how long everyone else has had to wait; is 3 months normal?

Those of you that have gotten the LTE upgrade, how long did you have to wait to schedule your install?

I contacted my SC back in October about getting the LTE upgrade. They told me I'd be added to the wait list and they would contact me when it's available.
I'm curious how long everyone else has had to wait; is 3 months normal?
all service centers are not equal in their level of service, maybe your SC is busier than others, are you flexible? try calling another one and see if they schedule is more open.

Definitely sounds service center dependent. I scheduled my 3y service for late Feb and asked them to do the LTE upgrade at that time, and I was informed that it would be no problem to do so then. Of course, that was six weeks away from when I requested it.:smile:

I had not heard about a wait list. I scheduled annual service with Decatur, GA SC late Nov. but pickup service was only available for Jan 7. I requested LTE and it was installed when I picked it up yesterday. It is a big improvement for map loading. Service advisor said it was the thing more customers were happy about of any updates they had done.

I am having it done the first week of March when the car is in for the annual service.

I had not heard about a wait list. I scheduled annual service with Decatur, GA SC late Nov. but pickup service was only available for Jan 7. I requested LTE and it was installed when I picked it up yesterday. It is a big improvement for map loading. Service advisor said it was the thing more customers were happy about of any updates they had done.