Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

can someone tell me if this is a good deal? CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the market of buy a tesla and one of the Pre-owned advisors I had been speaking with for a couple days provided this to me. It is a 2013 model. Can someone way in..She included pics but indicated this would be refurb and look 10 times better than it does now.
file-page1.jpg
image004.jpg
image006.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a really good deal actually.

The only caveat is make sure it has the Tech Package. IMHO I would not buy a Model S without all the goodies that come with the Tech Package. If this car does not have the Tech Package just wait for one with it for around the same price. Otherwise $43K for a 85KWh car with sound, air, and leather is quite a nice deal.

This is a really good deal. Anything less than 45K for p85 right now is pretty hot imo. I say go for it before someone else snatches it up. Even without tech package it is a good deal. It has the usual suspects like pano and air. Those two usually pushes the price of tesla way up from my experience.

The miles are a little high, but the price makes this a killer deal.

As far as not having the tech package, just buy an iPhone and you will have a better Navigation system than what Tesla offers.

so what really does the tech package include?

Unless I'm mistaken, Tech Package adds the following. Personally I would not buy a Model S without the tech package. Especially the Power Lift Gate is a big must for us and so are cornering fog lights. They are really useful at night for illuminating curbs and the street you are turning into.

Autopilot convenience features available through software updates (For cars built after ~ October 2014)
LED cornering lights, and fog lamps
Automatic keyless entry
Lighted door handles
Power liftgate
Electrochromatic mirrors
Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory
GPS enabled homelink

enquire about the safety feature hardware in place, that year may not have the lane departure or auto pilot so keep that in mind.
otherwise that looks to be an appropriate price.
Autopilot and lane departure are not even close to be available with that low of VIN.

- - - Updated - - -

Early Vin Numbers like this did not have the folding mirrors...FYI

Correct, no parking sensors either.

I think that for 2013, the Tech Package includes navigation as well. I know that for the mid-2014s it did, but I believe starting with the Autopilot hardware launch late in 2014, all cars now have navigation as standard. There's also the possibility that it's included with Firmware Version 7.0+.

Wow what a great price, even allowing for the fact that it does not have the Tech Package and Parking Sensors. It's got a lot of great options like the Pano Roof and Air Suspension and UHFS.
I assume that as a CPO car it comes with a full 4 year / 50K mile factory warranty and the balance of the drivetrain warranty?

I assume that as a CPO car it comes with a full 4 year / 50K mile factory warranty and the balance of the drivetrain warranty?

Price is not bad but not w/out a warranty and I won't buy one with 21" wheels for several reasons but there are other posts for that.

I would confirm that this is a CPO car and not just a used re-sale from Tesla. When I spoke to my pre-owned adviser recently he told me about a separate segment of cars they will sell 'cheap' that don't qualify for CPO due to prior accident history, wear and tear requiring more conditioning than worth (e.g. need of a repaint or re-upholstery), or over 60k miles that can't be CPO'd.

ugh....you do know that by posting that info....someone could easily snatch it from you if sold by Tesla, right?....I would've blacked out that VIN.....or place a deposit on it stat so as to lock it in...as most people have chimed in here...that's a steal!