Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Official Unplugged Performance Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnpluggedP

Global Vendor
Mar 27, 2014
Hawthorne, CA
We here at Unplugged Performance have developed a number of premium upgrades for the Model S.

We wanted to create a thread dedicated to things we have in the works and customer cars.

Unplugged Performance is the first tuning company to focus specifically on the Model S.

We are conveniently located next to the Tesla Design Center and Supercharger in Hawthorne. CA. We hope you enjoy our work as much as we do.

Here are a few things we've had in the works to get things started:

A few Examples of our Unplugged Performance Front Spoiler and Diffuser system, Side Skirt Set and wheel packages on the Model S.

10400873_702363383169870_8696667675805917867_n.jpg

It's easy to see the difference side by side. Our Unplugged upgrades can really help you stand out from the crowd. Shown here is our Unplugged Tesla with the Complete Front Fascia System, Side Skirt Set and Rear Underspoiler and Diffuser System in carbon fiber, as well as our Unplugged x BBS Tesla-Specific wheel package.

12107795_947986425274230_8547742982713833117_n.jpg

A shot of our the upgraded Unplugged Performance headlights featured on our complete cars. They feature upgraded projector assemblies, as well as painted internal components.

10452351_768054966600711_325730889696562880_n.jpg

An example of an interior we completed as part of our Bespoke interior program. We are able to reupholster interiors in a variety of materials. In this example we used Alcantara, real carbon fiber, leather from Ferrari suppliers and carpeting from Rolls Royce suppliers

10624920_768054479934093_5105732752256648856_n.jpg

We will continue to keep this up to date with projects we have in the works, including customer cars and photos from our dealers.

Last edited:
I really like the way the front/rear spoiler & diffuser with side skirts look, but driving to SoCal and spending a day down there to do this is way too much work. Is there an authorized and recommended shop that could do the install and paint color match to the same specs and quality of Unplugged in Northern California?

Thank you for your kind words regarding our products. To avoid confusion HID and Xenon are interchangeable terms. The Lights are Xenon and the color temperature is the same as stock which is close to a natural daylight.

Those headlights are the way Tesla should have made them in the first place! Nice, are they HID or Xenons with NON YELLOW light output?

Two Unplugged Performance complete cars. One in our own Unplugged Electric Blue and one in Tesla Multi Coat White with chrome delete
12400809_986380411434831_60973695709203845_n.jpg

Our local customer Doug's P85D showing off its freshly installed Complete Front Fascia to our neighbors at the Tesla Design Studio.

12400544_990192324386973_2181477383689600031_n.jpg

Hi Unplugged.

I ordered and received most of my stuff from you in VERY GOOD SHAPE AND FIT. However, the side skirts do not fit at all specially the riverside one...... I have called about this and sent photos and only got a response that it should be that way....... When I look at these photos it is not that way on your cars so why do you say it should be like that on my car......? I would really like for you to send me a new set of side skirts so I can complete my buildout since the car looks good without them but not perfect....... Thanks for responding to me here or by e-mail so we can get this little nagging problem out of the world

very best

felix b.

Hi Unplugged.

I ordered and received most of my stuff from you in VERY GOOD SHAPE AND FIT. However, the side skirts do not fit at all specially the riverside one...... I have called about this and sent photos and only got a response that it should be that way....... When I look at these photos it is not that way on your cars so why do you say it should be like that on my car......? I would really like for you to send me a new set of side skirts so I can complete my buildout since the car looks good without them but not perfect....... Thanks for responding to me here or by e-mail so we can get this little nagging problem out of the world

very best

felix b.

Hi Felix, thank you for the feedback.

We stand behind all of our products, so we obviously want to support you in any way possible. I just checked with our team and it appears the last email we received from you regarding any issue with your side skirts was from several months ago [October]. In the email, you had advised that you were going to send us photos of the irregularities that you believed you found during installation, however we have not received any further correspondence from you since then.

Your satisfaction with the products is paramount to us, and we will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as we can. We will follow-up with you again via email immediately.

-The Unplugged Performance Team

Hi Felix, thank you for the feedback.

We stand behind all of our products, so we obviously want to support you in any way possible. I just checked with our team and it appears the last email we received from you regarding any issue with your side skirts was from several months ago [October]. In the email, you had advised that you were going to send us photos of the irregularities that you believed you found during installation, however we have not received any further correspondence from you since then.

Your satisfaction with the products is paramount to us, and we will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as we can. We will follow-up with you again via email immediately.

-The Unplugged Performance Team

There must be a problem with your or my internet. I sent you photos at the time. Anyway, since I posted here I am getting responses so I'll take this conversation off line again. :)

There must be a problem with your or my internet. I sent you photos at the time. Anyway, since I posted here I am getting responses so I'll take this conversation off line again. :)

i also have a minor issue with my side skirts...one side sticks out a bit more than the other side....when i measure it, it appears they are both slightly different sizes...will take pics and post.

Carbon fiber accent pieces on our complete cars. All of our carbon fiber is made right here in California. Our Complete Front Fascia System maintains all the original sensor functionality and comes apart and goes back together like factory.

10580212_992160737523465_5662867994714554820_n (1).jpg
12541115_998106083595597_7558701487550969777_n.jpg
12006_996457693760436_4816138390873029033_n.jpg