Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Done: Ordered Today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After several weeks of back-and-forth with the trade-in, test drives, options, colors & communications, I clicked on "ORDER" today! I am super geeked & at my age, I hate to wish time to go any more quickly but maybe the robots in Fremont can weld faster? :biggrin: Car info should be in the signature...

Congrats, now comes the hardest part: the wait!!

No kidding...I've been signed up here since October & reading the good, the bad & the ugly. Delivery is supposed to be by the end of February but this is the FIRST time I have had to wait this long for a new car.

- - - Updated - - -

What did you order?

Check my sig...I added blue cheese olives to the martini's.

Dan: I have not been informed of final delivery date or changes from "Late February". As soon as I hit REPLY I will probably get notice that it's pushed back. I am going to order a Rear Console so I have something to play with...:crying:

I just got the e-mail with the VIN (125078) & updated delivery date: when I clicked the ORDER button it was late February. It is now late March or early April. Crap--can't those robots weld faster please?

I wonder if this is normal? I confirmed mine on 1/4/16 and pushed out the delivery to June since my current cars lease isn't up until then. But I hope they don't push it out when we get closer. I've read others having delays! Really bad ones actually.... Make me nervous because we are planning a road trip from Atlanta to upstate NY towards the end of June and planned it accordingly to take the Tesla!

I am such a dork: my car won't arrive for over 2 months but his space in the garage & the door opener is all ready:

IMG_0647.JPG

I wonder if this is normal? I confirmed mine on 1/4/16 and pushed out the delivery to June since my current cars lease isn't up until then. But I hope they don't push it out when we get closer. I've read others having delays! Really bad ones actually.... Make me nervous because we are planning a road trip from Atlanta to upstate NY towards the end of June and planned it accordingly to take the Tesla!

I talked to my DES in Atlanta today to go over a few open issues/questions & he told me that my car will be ready to leave the factory on Feb 15! This means it will be out the door & ready to be transported via truck or rail to the SC in Decatur which may take 20 days. I even ordered the Front Console toady so the SC has it & ready for installation when the car shows up for prep. Now--do I plan on picking it up @ the SC or wait for them to deliver it to me in South Carolina...

I talked to my DES in Atlanta today to go over a few open issues/questions & he told me that my car will be ready to leave the factory on Feb 15! This means it will be out the door & ready to be transported via truck or rail to the SC in Decatur which may take 20 days. I even ordered the Front Console toady so the SC has it & ready for installation when the car shows up for prep. Now--do I plan on picking it up @ the SC or wait for them to deliver it to me in South Carolina...

Oh man! Congrats, super exciting. Hoping they move my time up! I ordered on the 9th.