Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered NEMA 5-20 adapter Tesla sent a NEMA 10-30, should I keep it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
miimura needs one for his/her Jesla to power a RAV4 EV and e-GOLF

very desirable for charging on friends, cabin, and beach house dryers

commonly known as '95 and earlier construction dryer outlet

Ill trade ya a 6-50 for it

Last edited:
If they accidentally sent this one to me that leads me to believe they have some in stock at the warehouse.

- - - Updated - - -

miimura needs one for his/her Jesla to power a RAV4 EV and e-GOLF

very desirable for charging on friends, cabin, and beach house dryers

commonly known as '95 and earlier construction dryer outlet

Ill trade ya a 6-50 for it

Actually might be able to use that at my brother's house, need to verify that

Just go ahead and order another 5-20 and see if you receive another "prize" in the mail. :biggrin: (maybe it will be an even more desirable discontinued 14-30!)

But seriously, if you decide to keep it, I'll make certain that miimura gets one as he REELY needs one for being a dedicated (2) EVer.

Please let me know the outcome at your brothers house so I will know if I have to start scrounging around for miimura.

Last edited:
Just go ahead and order another 5-20 and see if you receive another "prize" in the mail. :biggrin: (maybe it will be an even more desirable discontinued 14-30!)

But seriously, if you decide to keep it, I'll make certain that miimura gets one as he REELY needs one for being a dedicated (2) EVer.

Please let me know the outcome at your brothers house so I will know if I have to start scrounging around for miimura.
not to brag but at this very moment we are a 3 EV household, that is until we turn in my soon to expire lease