Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla P85 Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla P85 Autopilot

This is a 2014 Tesla P85 with autopilot function. The car is in brand new condition with less than 11000 miles. The bumper to bumper warranty is until 12/31/2019 or 60550 miles. (4 years, 50K miles from now).
The Mid-Night Silver paint is totally different from the original dolphin grey, and is much more appealing.
The black textile seats are more comfortable and supportive than the original leather seats. They are very comfortable if not more comfortable than the Nextgen Seats.
The panoramic roof is a must since it provides more headroom and natural lighting.
The high definition audio also supports Satellite Radio.
The car also has the carbon fiber spoiler, parcel shelf, etc.

Please feel free to ask questions. Send me an email to [email protected]

P.S. I've sold numerous cars here to some very satisfying customers. One came back telling me" The car is everything you said it was, and more...". I hope I could help you with your Tesla. Thanks!

List Date: 1/1/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla P85 Autopilot
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $76,900.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

fd2df71f-ff28-4174-96a5-3cbe3659df8b.JPG
3e877b57-0fdc-4426-acfd-7698c0575515.JPG
c19afec1-09f8-4ca1-aa3d-25c554f356b5.JPG
f00e766f-4cc6-464b-9534-1a2f28d84b5b.JPG
d24d6312-778f-4c7b-b45f-db94cceea0b1.JPG
6f1722eb-0d33-4b63-96e9-b01624d0f466.JPG
14614455-b958-42a2-80cb-804cd7edc3ad.JPG
edf746b2-7a0f-4b2b-99fa-6faf8906fa48.JPG

This car also has self-park function and heated seats. The original Tech Package includes Autopilot with Auto-Steer, automatic liftgate, fog lights and lighted handles, etc. Window Sticker at $109K+.

The car will be shipped with a brand new set of 19" wheels and brand new primacy upgraded tires.

This car also has self-park function and heated seats. The original Tech Package includes Autopilot with Auto-Steer, automatic liftgate, fog lights and lighted handles, etc. Window Sticker at $109K+.

The car will be shipped with a brand new set of 19" wheels and brand new primacy upgraded tires.

Price drop with the cheaper wheels?

If only this had Smart air suspension, this would literally be perfect.
Any one know if it can be retrofitted? Also, I'm assuming you're a private seller (ie I would have to secure financing myself)?

If only this had Smart air suspension, this would literally be perfect.
Any one know if it can be retrofitted? Also, I'm assuming you're a private seller (ie I would have to secure financing myself)?

This is my first Model S without air suspension, and I would say it's way better. The car rides higher and firmer, and no noisier or less comfortable.
Unless you have a steeper driveway, you'll never need to use the air suspension.

This is my first Model S without air suspension, and I would say it's way better. The car rides higher and firmer, and no noisier or less comfortable.
Unless you have a steeper driveway, you'll never need to use the air suspension.

Interesting, you're not the first person I've heard say that. I'm in the camp of having cool tech, with the ability to lower the car on command (for looks mostly). From Bjorn Nyland's testing, on the highway it only seems to improve consumption around 1-4%.
I've driven models with Cold weather package and while it would be nice to have, I can do without (my gf thinks it's a must however).

So this is your 2nd Model S? Are you upgrading to Dual Motor or to an X?

So this is your 2nd Model S? Are you upgrading to Dual Motor or to an X?

He just flips them. Tried to buy this one at full price but got some song and dance that he won't deliver it until the 19" wheels come in....wait a minute you advertise with the 21's and they are on the invoice but you won't sell it for full asking without changing the wheels. Very fishy IMO

He just flips them. Tried to buy this one at full price but got some song and dance that he won't deliver it until the 19" wheels come in....wait a minute you advertise with the 21's and they are on the invoice but you won't sell it for full asking without changing the wheels. Very fishy IMO

Dan, if you can't afford to buy a Tesla, don't call me fishy. I've told you everything openly in our email exchanges.

swgdan has a point here. The pictures being used to advertise this Model S show a car that the buyer will not actually be getting. There should be pictures of the car with the 19" wheels on, if that is what is actually being sold. A potential buyer would want the car as it came from the factory with the options listed on the sticker, not something with cheaper parts swapped in from another car. Yes, it was clearly stated in the followup post that the car would be coming with 19" wheels, but this feels like a bait-and-switch tactic once the buyer has seen pictures of the car with its original turbine wheels.

By the way, this is a great-looking combination. A P85 Model S with autopilot is something of a rarity (I've read there were only 375 produced before the P85 was dropped from the lineup in favor of the P85D), so it's definitely desirable.

Last edited:
swgdan has a point here. The pictures being used to advertise this Model S show a car that the buyer will not actually be getting. There should be pictures of the car with the 19" wheels on, if that is what is actually being sold. A potential buyer would want the car as it came from the factory with the options listed on the sticker, not something with parts swapped around from another car (presumably for the seller to save money). Yes, it was clearly stated in the followup post that the car would be coming with 19" wheels, but this feels like a bait-and-switch tactic once the buyer has seen pictures of the car with turbine wheels.

If I tell you the car will come with 21" wheels, and when you receive the car it has 19" instead, it's called bait and switch. The fact is, currently Tesla doesn't have 19" wheels for me, and there's no way I can put 19" wheels on the car for photos. The car will come with 19" wheels when the sale occurs, period.

If I tell you the car will come with 21" wheels, and when you receive the car it has 19" instead, it's called bait and switch. The fact is, currently Tesla doesn't have 19" wheels for me, and there's no way I can put 19" wheels on the car for photos. The car will come with 19" wheels when the sale occurs, period.
Understood. Out of curiosity, why can't you sell the car with the 21" wheels that it came with?