Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What accessories ordered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now if one is leasing I assume it doesn't pay to get coating on the car? I'll have to research what the difference with photosync tint and regular tint it.
I would not XPel a lease.

I would probably still do the Photosync. The heat reduction is huge, and well worth it to me, even if it's just for 3 years.

Here's a demo video showing a very light (65% visible light pass through) Photosync tint significantly beating a dark (30%) ceramic tint: Aventador Spectra PhotoSync 65% vs. 30% Ceramic - YouTube

See my sig for the goodies. Of course, I continue to nickle and dime myself to death with any Tesla crap that I can find of decent quality: Wallet, quite nice actually, key fob cover, also nice and both are wearing amazingly well. Must be that Genuine Automotive Grade Leatha (anybody hear Corinthian in that?:tongue:)

Also got the Tesla lambswool blanket that I actually use all the time. Hey, it was cheap and it's super cosy for those nights with a glass of wine in the garage while ogling at my beauty or for passengers since the heat is not so great. And Tesla logo'd valve stem caps from somebody in China. Very nicely made and only 10 bucks. And Genuine (oh boy!) carbon fiber appliques for the exterior B pillars and top of the nose cone, which actually look awesome. And, and and!

BTW, if you don't already know, if you buy stuff in the Tesla store and ask for the owner's 20% discount, you get it. But you need to ask. They won't offer it. Does not work online. Unfortunately, store stock is not so good and it only applies to what they have at the time.

Rear sunshade (kids)
Tint
120V extension cable (visiting parents)
10-30 charging adapter and 10-30 extension cable (visiting in laws)

And considering buying the Tesla all-weather floor mats soon...