Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console from eBay - Anyone try these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fairly simple and sort of what I am looking for. I can't tell if it fits snug or not from these photos. Anyone purchase one of these and have some feedback?

Upgraded Customized Tesla Model s Center Console Storage Bin for Tesla Motor | eBay

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Wow, they need help with their copy...

Welcome to visit Topfit.
At the Tesla, as the most depressing is that there is no store container box, in order to prevent the driver or passengers litter, small objects and bottles, we design the front store content box.
Actually we designed so many center cup holder, few customer feel like a little bit small for the old version. So our team designed this one. This one is bigger and also will be much more fit for Tesla. Please choose what you like. No service installation necessary, just put on the car. We will keep developing things for Tesla with time pass by. Only to solve your worries!!

The same guys, Tesla Fans, have a storefront at Amazon.ca. However, they only have the old style console atm.
http://www.amazon.ca/Topfit-Silicon...46262&sr=8-2&keywords=Topfit+Center+Container

If I were to hazard a guess, they'll update the Canadian store front eventually.
Thanks, I'll keep my eye on .ca. The way the exchange rate is though it might be insane.

I sent them an email through Amazon requesting it. I am so buying one, it's exactly what I've been waiting for. Simple, short, cheapish. I paid $900+ for my rear Tesla console to have cupholders in the back and I only wanted something small for the front so you can still put bigger items on top still.

my wife surprised me with the 1st version - it was like 1/4 the size it needed to be - it was returned.

this version looks a bit better - please report back.

From the photos - it still doesn't appear to utilize all available space. is it 4" short again from the front? do they not measure before making these things?

I got one for $60. Once It's in the car, I'll let you know.

I don't like how it doesn't go all the way to the front, leaving some space 'unused', but i also would like somewhere to put my shades, keys, phone, etc, where they don't fly all over the freaking place just because the car can 0-60 in 5.4... ya know? #SportsCarProblems

Well that silicone console is now listed on Amazon.ca @ Topfit Portable Center Container /Cup Holder for Tesla(Black New Version): Amazon.ca: Automotive

But wow $130 plus shipping? Geez I'm not sure about that...

Whoa I checked the US Amazon site and they upped the price to $100 there too.

I suspect they monitor both this site and their views on Amazon so when we all started looking at, talking about, and ordering the part they raised the price. Too bad it will kill any chance of success. I would have bought one at $60, but NEVER at $100. It's silicone injection molded from China - costs about $5.00 to make after the tooling is fully depreciated.