Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Difficulty with iPad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every time I try to read "What's New?" on my iPad (Safari browser) in a new window, I always get the "Sorry - no matches... try some other search terms" message. It's as if i have to wait for new responses to happen in real time before I can see anything. It's fine if I go to any of the topic forums, but really I just want to see what's new". Also "New Posts" frequently does same thing "Sorry there are no new posts to view". And it offers me a tiny link to see all posts updated in the last 24 hours (or something like that), but it gives me crap if I click that sooner than 5 seconds. Or it gives me 3 posts, then back to real time.

So, why isn't there an easy way just to see all threads in order of most recently updated, like any other forum? Or if there is, I haven't found it. Please let me know how to make this work on iPad.

Every time I try to read "What's New?" on my iPad (Safari browser) in a new window, I always get the "Sorry - no matches... try some other search terms" message. It's as if i have to wait for new responses to happen in real time before I can see anything. It's fine if I go to any of the topic forums, but really I just want to see what's new". Also "New Posts" frequently does same thing "Sorry there are no new posts to view". And it offers me a tiny link to see all posts updated in the last 24 hours (or something like that), but it gives me crap if I click that sooner than 5 seconds. Or it gives me 3 posts, then back to real time.

So, why isn't there an easy way just to see all threads in order of most recently updated, like any other forum? Or if there is, I haven't found it. Please let me know how to make this work on iPad.
Make sure you're still logged in. That sounds like logged out "guest" behavior.