Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado springs, co tesla enthusiasts group meeting friday january 8, 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our first 2016 meeting of Colorado Springs, Colorado Tesla owners is scheduled for Friday, Jan. 8, 2016 @ Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, 4110 N. Academy Blvd. (Austin Bluffs & Academy Blvd), for 11:30am. The restaurant phone number is 719-536-0633.

I have reserved an area for 12 people (which we can change). We couldn't get the banquet room for that day, but the restaurant says we'll be in a separate area that should be fairly quiet at that time of the day. They were open to us reserving the banquet room on a day-to-day basis.

At this meeting we should discuss our frequency given our size (perhaps a monthly lunch?) and the group structure (formal/informal).

If you plan to invite new folks, feel free, but let me know so I can tell the restaurant that we need more space. In the event you can't let me know, COME ANYWAY. We'd love to have you. At this point I don't think we need an RSVP, but if you find out that 6 new owners will be there (or YOU are new to the group and are planning to come), obviously post here. We have a Leaf owner coming, so all EV owners are welcome. The group name is reserved under "Wilson".

The link to the restaurant is CO - Colorado Springs - Academy .

UPDATE: Colorado Springs is supposed to get more snow tonight, so traveling on Friday is an unknown. Check back on this forum or the Tesla website by 10:00am to see if we cancel.

If we do hold the lunch, use common sense, don't take unnecessary risks. If we have a low turnout, we'll just reschedule. What I'm saying is it's on as far was we know now and I'll check the road cams about 10:00am. If it absolutely has to be cancelled, I'll post something here by 10:00am.

Last edited: