Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Tesla Roadster: #0034 with 4779 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys.

I work for a smaller high-end dealership in Fort Wayne, IN, and we have had a 2008 Tesla Roadster that is #034 with 4779 miles and was formerly Leonardi DiCaprio's car. VIN# is 5YJRE11B381000034

We only have the one, so we're not trying to sell a ton of these, we just want to give you, the enthusiasts, a chance to purchase this beautiful car.

The car has a clean CarFax, shows no accidents, we are the 3rd "owner". It does come with the 240V charger, hardtop, soft-top, and emergency charger.

I will let the pictures do the talking.

We are selling the car for $76,000.

We are willing to ship the car at the buyer's expense, but we will help arrange an enclosed transport at no extra fee.

If I am forgetting something or if you would like more information, please don't hesitate to PM me or call me directly at 260-207-2277. Ask for Tim, I will be more than happy to assist you all.

And now for the pictures:
IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1764-1.jpg

IMG_1759-1.jpg

IMG_1757-1.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys.

As for Leo...it's changed hands 1 other time before coming to us, but he was the original owner. Personally, the Fisker Karma just has a weird look to me.

If you guys have any questions about the car though, please let me know.

-Tim
SweetCars
260-207-2277

The Signature Series does not include the signature of the owner, but of the maker.

I think you are incorrect. I think it was optional to have the owner's name put on the sig100 car plaque if they wanted.
But it is a valid question to ask if this car has a "Leo" plaque or not. The owner may have opted not to have their name on it, and/or someone could have removed the plaque altogether before selling the car.

Yeah, I mentioned that in a different thread, but I guess I will "cross post" it here too:

I think it was optional to have your name on the plaque if you wanted.

Here is an example:
nCode.png
Click to view original (900x600)
sigplaque.png

( This is a plaque between the seats. )

As far as I know these sorts of plaques were put on Founders' series, US Sig 100, and EU Sig 250, but not on regular production after the signatures.

Last edited:
Ok, there is no "Leo" plaque on the car, just the Signature 100 plaque.

To get us back on track, if anyone is interested in the car, please feel free to PM or call me here at SweetCars. My number is 260-207-2277, again, my name is Tim.

Between those seats on those early cars is a round mounting plate. You can remove the plaque but leave the mounting plate still on the car.
You can see in the pictures that it has the mounting plate (as expected on a sig car), but doesn't appear to have the plaque attached to it anymore.
Someone probably has it up on their wall as a souvenir now.

You can see in the pictures that it has the mounting plate (as expected on a sig car), but doesn't appear to have the plaque attached to it anymore.
Someone probably has it up on their wall as a souvenir now.
Like I said those first cars were delivered without the plaque in place. It's possible that this car never had one installed.